• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Army Thread 29 March

Good Morning Army...

Come On Troopers......time to......

A great day and a great week to all..........:rays:

Stirly inkele::dancin::wave:
    For every 60 seconds that you are angry, you lose a minute of happiness.
    AF since 10/10/2015:yay:

Army Thread 29 March

Good morning stirly, lovely to see you this hour,

:congratulatory: Clean & Sober since 13/01/2009 :congratulatory:

Until one is committed there is always hesitant thoughts.
    I know enough to know that I don't know enough.

This signature has been typed in front of a live studio audience.

Comment

Army Thread 29 March

mario;829809 wrote: Good morning stirly, lovely to see you this hour,
      Hey Ho Mario - Good to see you too. Thought I was gonna have to turn out the lights and leave the barracks in the dark...:H
      It's an absolutely gorgeous day again today in Stirly-world...hope you have such good weather there on the Emerald Isle......definitely have to wear sunglasses today in this bright sunshine.....

Comment

Army Thread 29 March

stirly-girly;829811 wrote: Hey Ho Mario - Good to see you too. Thought I was gonna have to turn out the lights and leave the barracks in the dark...:H
        It's an absolutely gorgeous day again today in Stirly-world...hope you have such good weather there on the Emerald Isle......definitely have to wear sunglasses today in this bright sunshine.....

its lashing rain here now,very heavy & its dark, and cold weather is forcast :upset: mondays i tell ya.....

Comment

Army Thread 29 March

mario;829812 wrote: its lashing rain here now,very heavy & its dark, and cold weather is forcast :upset: mondays i tell ya.....
          Too bad Mario. Not the best way to start the week is it.:no: Means you can't get out on your bike, either. I did hear somewhere that parts of the UK are expecting snow :shocked: this week. Well, I'd be happy to send you some :rays: if I could. Too bad you couldn't scurry on down to Portugal or Spain...sure the weather would be better there...:beach:

Comment

Army Thread 29 March

portugal is on the cards very soon,mid april i think..i will have to do some weights at home today,not to worry..anyway i am of out a few things to do,i be in & out all day.have a nice lovely day stirly.

good morning to all else who drop in here today too

Comment

Army Thread 29 March

Morning wirly cirly stirly girly, mario and all those yet to drop by.

About this sunshine they've been teasing us with. It's an illusion by the big stores to tempt us out to buy summer clothes when we won't need them for another 3 months and when we get round to wearing them we'll have forgotten where they are and have to go out and buy lots more.

In other words it's lashing down here too.
              It could be worse, I could be filing.
              AF since 7/7/2009

Comment

Army Thread 29 March

mario;829817 wrote: portugal is on the cards very soon,mid april i think..i will have to do some weights at home today,not to worry..anyway i am of out a few things to do,i be in & out all day.have a nice lovely day stirly.
                You too, Mario.....:hallo:

Comment

Army Thread 29 March

JackieClaire;829818 wrote: Morning wirly cirly stirly girly, mario and all those yet to drop by.
                  About this sunshine they've been teasing us with. It's an illusion by the big stores to tempt us out to buy summer clothes when we won't need them for another 3 months and when we get round to wearing them we'll have forgotten where they are and have to go out and buy lots more.
                  In other words it's lashing down here too.
                  Hey Jackie - too bad about the weather - wanna come join me for :cupajoe: on my balcony? You don't need any new clothes....you can just stay in your jammies if you want........

Comment

Army Thread 29 March

Now there's a thought, I could just pop on a flight and get over there.........but I spent all me money yesterday.......aargh

but I'll defo have another :cupajoe:
                    AF since 7/7/2009

Comment

Army Thread 29 March

JackieClaire;829823 wrote: Now there's a thought, I could just pop on a flight and get over there.........but I spent all me money yesterday.......aargh
                      but I'll defo have another :cupajoe:
                      Gonna have another cuppa myself but first I gotta hang out the laundry and then walk the dogger........See you laterz, JC...:wavin:

P.S. Hello! and best wishes for a great day to all of those who drop by later....

Comment

Army Thread 29 March

Oh, and JC, don't forget.......

:h Stirly

Comment

Army Thread 29 March

back for a green tea,

Comment

Army Thread 29 March

Dont know wheather you have noticed and i hope she doesent mind me saying this here,but startingover is taking a break from mwo for a while,hope she drops bye every now & then,she will be missed..

Comment

Army Thread 29 March

Thanks for letting us know,mario
                              AF since 7/7/2009

Comment

Working...
                              X