Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Army Thread 29 March

Enjoy your dinner, KT

I had a cup of strong plunger coffee (my favourite, with warm milk & brown sugar) and toast with Marmite & banana. Ahhhhhh, heaven...
    I'll do whatever it takes
    AF 21/08/2009

Comment

Army Thread 29 March

rubywillow;830084 wrote: My phone number is almost same as mother of our local super-star country singer. I used to just get son to answer and have fun.
      You live close to Dolly Parton?

I'm afraid that's the only country singer I know. Oh - her and Kenny Rogers.
      AF 21/08/2009

Comment

Army Thread 29 March

Plunger coffee??? Never mind, don't want to know. :H
        sigpic
        Never look down on a person unless you are offering them a hand up.
        awprint: RUBY Imagine yourself doing What you love and loving What you do, Being happy From the inside Out, experiencing your Dreams wide awake, Being creative, being Unique, being you - changing things to the way YOU know they can BE - Living the Life you Always imagined.awprint:

Comment

Army Thread 29 March

Lawd, boy, you are SO behind! :H
          sigpic
          awprint: RUBY Imagine yourself doing What you love and loving What you do, Being happy From the inside Out, experiencing your Dreams wide awake, Being creative, being Unique, being you - changing things to the way YOU know they can BE - Living the Life you Always imagined.awprint:

Comment

Army Thread 29 March

And actually, Dolly and Kenny both live (or lived) fairly close, by US standards.
            sigpic

Comment

Army Thread 29 March

rubywillow;830092 wrote: Lawd, boy, you are SO behind! :H
              What's happened since??? Come on: tell!!!
              AF 21/08/2009

Comment

Army Thread 29 March

Has Dolly had boob reduction surgery by now?
                AF 21/08/2009

Comment

Army Thread 29 March

And what about Kenny? Did he ever develop Moobs? (man boobs)
                  AF 21/08/2009

Comment

Army Thread 29 March

I told you, their the top selling music industry now. I think Kenny and Dolly shared a LOT! :H
                    sigpic

Comment

Army Thread 29 March

And I thought they were called 'chesticles'.
                      sigpic

Comment

Army Thread 29 March

You haven't told my why you're getting hate mail?

Why doesn't anyone send ME hate mail??? Not even the "doctor" did...
                        AF 21/08/2009

Comment

Army Thread 29 March

rubywillow;830103 wrote: And I thought they were called 'chesticles'.
                          :H:H:H

Especially if the chest is hairy???
                          AF 21/08/2009

Comment

Army Thread 29 March

Because I react, Tip. Got to stop doing that! BTW, do ya'll get this commercial for 'natural male enhancement'? This bunch actually sponsors a racing team here! :H
                            http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZVzMckfgM20[/video]]YouTube - Enzyte - Pool Party TV Spot
                            sigpic

Comment

Army Thread 29 March

rubywillow;830107 wrote: Because I react, Tip. Got to stop doing that! BTW, do ya'll get this commercial for 'natural male enhancement'? This bunch actually sponsors a racing team here! :H
                              http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZVzMckfgM20[/video]]YouTube - Enzyte - Pool Party TV Spot
                              :H:H:H:

Never seen it before!

You're not being very specific, are you Rubes? Kindly direct me to the thread in question, will ya?
                              AF 21/08/2009

Comment

Army Thread 29 March

Think it was shut down after I was called a cold, heartless, radical, b* for having a differing opinion. Then I got e-mails, but NO WORRIES. I just have to remember some don't believe in discussing opposing opinions, just going NUTZ!
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X