Army Thread 29 March

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Army Thread 29 March

Nighty night JC, think I will hit the hay with my book soon too. See you guys tomorrow.
    Ethanol is a toxic chemical, why would I drink it?

Comment

Army Thread 29 March

Hi Guys! No freakin' fair! When I get home from work you guys are going to bed! This time zone thing is going to put a damper on my Army participation! Dang! Maybe I'll have to get up at 3AM from now on.....

Making Dom Yam Gai tonight. Had a Thai craving--especially for the coconut milk and the Kaffir lime leaves!

Going to peruse the thread and see what fun I missed today while toiling at work :upset:.

See yas! RE
      :crazymonkey: RivEd

Comment

Army Thread 29 March

rived;830250 wrote: Hi Guys! No freakin' fair! When I get home from work you guys are going to bed! This time zone thing is going to put a damper on my Army participation! Dang! Maybe I'll have to get up at 3AM from now on.....

Making Dom Yam Gai tonight. Had a Thai craving--especially for the coconut milk and the Kaffir lime leaves!

Going to peruse the thread and see what fun I missed today while toiling at work :upset:.

See yas! RE
        hiya rived..
        we are not all in kippo land yet...
        altho I will be going soon got early day work in the morn..
        howz things with you anyway ????

Comment

Army Thread 29 March

hey army
          sorry for going AWOL but my house is so busy with people wanting to use the computer and by the time i get on army has gone to bed and i end up in chat
          life is simple its just not easy

Comment

Army Thread 29 March

dragonfly65;830253 wrote: hey army
            sorry for going AWOL but my house is so busy with people wanting to use the computer and by the time i get on army has gone to bed and i end up in chat
            HI Draggy...
            wow long time no chat...
            missed you..

howz your girl now..???

Comment

Army Thread 29 March

flipping 'eck you guys have been busy. thought id just check in for a nosey and there are.. how many pages of posts.ive been at my wood turning class, made a cute little mushroom... no way i could have done this when i was drinking... wehy too shaky. steady as a rock now
              Today is the tomorrow i worried about yesterday and it turned out fine
              Keep passing the open windows

Comment

Army Thread 29 March

I've been trying to get my house and family settled the last couple hours. My sick granddaughter is coming to spend the night, so we can sleep in a bit and not have her dragged out in the morning to bring over here. Guess I'll spend the rest of the evening holding and hugging her.
                sigpic
                Never look down on a person unless you are offering them a hand up.
                awprint: RUBY Imagine yourself doing What you love and loving What you do, Being happy From the inside Out, experiencing your Dreams wide awake, Being creative, being Unique, being you - changing things to the way YOU know they can BE - Living the Life you Always imagined.awprint:

Comment

Army Thread 29 March

hi lj we're waiting to hear from hospital about her operation
                  read about ollie coming home for 5 days, thats absolutely wonderful, you're doing so great girl xx

Comment

Army Thread 29 March

Hi Rived-don't think we've met? Good to have you on the Army thread!

Jan, Mr S is fast asleep now as per...he hits the hay really early these days.

Which brings me to say Nighty-Night to All. Really tired and must go to sleep now too.

See you tomorrow!:l

Comment

Army Thread 29 March

sunbird;830259 wrote: Hi Rived-don't think we've met? Good to have you on the Army thread!

Jan, Mr S is fast asleep now as per...he hits the hay really early these days.

Which brings me to say Nighty-Night to All. Really tired and must go to sleep now too.

See you tomorrow!:l
                      nighty night sunny just don't let them pesky bed bugs bite....:l

Comment

Army Thread 29 March

nighters sunny

Comment

Army Thread 29 March

rubywillow;830256 wrote: I've been trying to get my house and family settled the last couple hours. My sick granddaughter is coming to spend the night, so we can sleep in a bit and not have her dragged out in the morning to bring over here. Guess I'll spend the rest of the evening holding and hugging her.
                          Rubes have you found out whats's wrong yet..??

Comment

Army Thread 29 March

oh rubes the poor little mite, hope she feels better soon.
                            i hate it when kids or grankids get sick

Comment

Army Thread 29 March

dragonfly65;830258 wrote: hi lj we're waiting to hear from hospital about her operation
                              read about ollie coming home for 5 days, thats absolutely wonderful, you're doing so great girl xx
                              yep draggy.. we are both in 7th heaven...

I told him on sat when he came home.. his little face lit up..
                              kept counting the days and nights on his fingers that he will be sleeping at home and how many days he didn't have to sleep "there"...

we cuddle up in my bed at night..
                              they don't know and I don't give a shit wot they say,
                              it's what he wants..
                              me too....

Comment

Army Thread 29 March

my daughter is in the final of a local singing competition and we spend the afternoon looking for songs for her to sing

Comment

Working...
                                X