off to ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ's ville..

:l:l:l

Comment

Army Thread 29 March

nigh night lj
      life is simple its just not easy

Comment

Army Thread 29 March

Oh, I missed everone! Grand has called me 4 times! She's excited to be staying over, and g'grandma has promised to make her fav chicken & dumplings tomorrow, so maybe she'll eat. Hubs is off to the nearest (12 MILES!) grocery to get her meds, drinks and popsickles. She LOVES when he holds her and tickles her, and we play her fav movies over and over and over and.......Grandpas and Grandmas are wonderful things to have, especially ones that dote and play your favorite games. I never had a Grandpa to speak of, and Grandmas were too busy to spend much time. So, its my mission in life to make great memories. So far, thinking I'm doing OK.
        sigpic
        Never look down on a person unless you are offering them a hand up.
        awprint: RUBY Imagine yourself doing What you love and loving What you do, Being happy From the inside Out, experiencing your Dreams wide awake, Being creative, being Unique, being you - changing things to the way YOU know they can BE - Living the Life you Always imagined.awprint:

Comment

Army Thread 29 March

Guess I missed everyone, too! Oh, well, I may have to be a weekend warrior when it comes to the Army thread! Bummer! Anyway, I hope you are all sleping cozily--I will be shortly!

RE
          :crazymonkey: RivEd

Comment

Working...
          X