8 days af

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

8 days af

this is a record for me guys i probubly sound like a broken record but i feal different i cant wait to get on in the morning and afternoon to talk about how easy it was to not crave a beer.i have been telling my people for 3 years that this is the time so they see a differance but they say they see a change but it is early.but all the other times rehabe twice . but i new the light was not on yet.i feal like i am scared to drink like i am scared to go in a grave yard at night .

8 days af

TGTBT, CONGRATULATIONS!! Others never know when to trust us, but it's our own actions that prove it. You go, Girl!
    sigpic
    Never look down on a person unless you are offering them a hand up.
    awprint: RUBY Imagine yourself doing What you love and loving What you do, Being happy From the inside Out, experiencing your Dreams wide awake, Being creative, being Unique, being you - changing things to the way YOU know they can BE - Living the Life you Always imagined.awprint:

Comment

8 days af

Awesome!! It's a super feeling isn't it!? Keep it up! And keep posting. It's good for you and for everyone else.
      :h getting better every day

Comment

8 days af

Please share

What worked fro you this time around? I have been almost all AF for a couple weeks but have had some (very small amounts) I am just not starting with supps-- might consider bac-- want to really got AF with the very odd (New Years) champagne just because zero seems to be easier to me than thinking about stopping at 2 (though I really have wanted to stop instead of me making e-- however I just thnik AF will be better for me-- plus I want to lose 40 lbs and drinking 4 wines day was not helping! Alotr of folks LIke RubyWillow and Doggy girl have heped alot by sharing so I was hoping you would. Congrats!!!!

Comment

8 days af

Congrats. I too am in the same time frame as you (for the umpteenth time). I'm feeling good though. Hope you are too. Keep it up! We can do it!

Comment

8 days af

TTLTHRASH
            THIS TIME I AM NOT FOCUSING ON NOT DRINKING AT ALL.ALL THO OTHER TIME I WOULD TRY TO STOPE BUT MY PRIDE KEP TELLING ME I WAS WEAK BECOUSE I COULD NOT DRINK SOCIOLY SO I WOULD DRINK TO PROVE TO MY SELF AND OTHERS THAT I COULD STOPE ANYTIME. NOW I CHANGED MY THOUGHT PATTERN TO NOW I DONT CARE WEATHER I CAN STOPE OR NOT I TELLMY SELF I CAN START WENEVER I WONT JUST RIGHT NOW I CHOSE NOT TO LIKE I AM IN TRAINING FOR A RACE NEXT YEAR AND ADDED SOME SPIRITUAL EXERCISE AS WELL AS PHYSICAL AND MOST IMPORTANT THIS WEB SITE .ALL THAT STUFF I JUST SAID WAS WHAT I WONTED ALL ALONG IT JUST TOOK FINGINH THIS SITE TO REALLY BRING OUT THE INSPIRATION TOOLS IT SEEMED LIKE STOPPING WAS A EVERYDAY TASK NOW I CANT WAIT TO GET UP AND GET ON THIS SITE.AND MOST IMPORTATLY NO ONE NOWS WHAT I AM DOING IT IS LIKE FASTING IF ONE IS FASTING AND GO"S AROUND TELLING EVERYONE WHAT THEY ARE DOING IT DOES NOT COUNT.THIS SITE IS REALLY A GOD SENT FOR ME.

Comment

8 days af

8 days is great tgtbt thats over a week,if whatever your doing is working for you keep on doing it,well done

:congratulatory: Clean & Sober since 13/01/2009 :congratulatory:

Until one is committed there is always hesitant thoughts.
              I know enough to know that I don't know enough.

This signature has been typed in front of a live studio audience.

Comment

8 days af

tgtbt --

YAY!!! I can feel the great energy from your post!!!!! :h
                LT formerly known as stillcrawling

Comment

8 days af

I WISH THERE WERE SPELL CHECK IS THERE

Comment

8 days af

TGTBT

CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

8 days af

I AM A GUY

rubywillow;830314 wrote: TGTBT, CONGRATULATIONS!! Others never know when to trust us, but it's our own actions that prove it. You go, Girl!
                      I AM A MAN RUBYWILLOW FYI NO BIG DEAL

Comment

8 days af

Ooops! Thanks for the correction. :H
                        sigpic
                        Never look down on a person unless you are offering them a hand up.
                        awprint: RUBY Imagine yourself doing What you love and loving What you do, Being happy From the inside Out, experiencing your Dreams wide awake, Being creative, being Unique, being you - changing things to the way YOU know they can BE - Living the Life you Always imagined.awprint:

Comment

Working...
                        X