X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Army thread Tuesday 30th March

I have my doors and windows open, so everything smells like woodsmoke! :H
    sigpic
    Never look down on a person unless you are offering them a hand up.
    awprint: RUBY Imagine yourself doing What you love and loving What you do, Being happy From the inside Out, experiencing your Dreams wide awake, Being creative, being Unique, being you - changing things to the way YOU know they can BE - Living the Life you Always imagined.awprint:

Comment

JackieClaire;830792 wrote: I've got a lush recipe for chicken noodle soup but haven't got a clue where to get a boiling fowl.
      I'll bet any old chickie from the market would do....
      :crazymonkey: RivEd

Comment

Evening all. Shitty, shitty day here. Took wee one to Doc today and she's sending her on to get tested for epilepsy. Then called out to my mothers only to be told that they had "unofficially" been given the cause of death for my brother....................his epilepsy.

Comment

You'll have to hose them down if they get out of hand
          It could be worse, I could be filing.
          AF since 7/7/2009

Comment

Opal;830797 wrote: Evening all. Shitty, shitty day here. Took wee one to Doc today and she's sending her on to get tested for epilepsy. Then called out to my mothers only to be told that they had "unofficially" been given the cause of death for my brother....................his epilepsy.
            Oh, Opal, I hope for the best for your cute little wee one!

Comment

Crikey Mrs, that's taken them a long time to get round to telling you.
              What's the wee one think about that?
              AF since 7/7/2009

Comment

Opal;830797 wrote: Evening all. Shitty, shitty day here. Took wee one to Doc today and she's sending her on to get tested for epilepsy. Then called out to my mothers only to be told that they had "unofficially" been given the cause of death for my brother....................his epilepsy.
                You're in my prayers, love.:l
                sigpic
                awprint: RUBY Imagine yourself doing What you love and loving What you do, Being happy From the inside Out, experiencing your Dreams wide awake, Being creative, being Unique, being you - changing things to the way YOU know they can BE - Living the Life you Always imagined.awprint:

Comment

Thanks Rived

Comment

Thanks JC and Rubes.

The wee one hasn't really a clue whats going on as she doesn't remember anything happening. She kinda zones out and one side of her face goes funny but she has no recollection of it happening.

Comment

You'll do the best for her, love. I have a friend with it who is over 50, so it's finding out and treating it now that is best.
                      sigpic

Comment

The son and heir used to do that, sort of gazing into space and not aware of what was happening around him. Never thought anything of it at the time, just thought he was ignoring me as usual.
                        He grew out of it as well as his childhood asthma.
                        AF since 7/7/2009

Comment

Opal, I decided to wear my OPAL necklace to my dinner party tonight, as a symbol of strength for you.

Comment

Yes, this too can pass. We want them all to be perfect and happy, but if not, we cure as much as we can with love.
                            sigpic

Comment

rived;830808 wrote: Opal, I decided to wear my OPAL necklace to my dinner party tonight, as a symbol of strength for you.
                              Beautiful thought.
                              sigpic

Comment

Ah hopefully all will work out. 3 of my brothers have it, each one to different degrees. The younger 2 have a milder form so it doesn't really affect them too much as long as they take their meds and get enough sleep. The older fella would just drop, without any warning.

Comment

Working...
                                X