Army thread Tuesday 30th March

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Well guys - I have to go :chef::for a bit. There'll be no meat served in Stirly's diner this week being the last week of Lent so I have to come up with some new ideas of what to cook.:scratchinhead: Will attempt a zucchini/spring onion/feta cheese "pitta" (pie) with homemade phyllo pastry. Them's the really thin sheets - almost paper thin - will see how they turn out. And potato soup to go along with the pie. Am going to have a :cupajoe: to get me courage up and then go at it...:bat
    For every 60 seconds that you are angry, you lose a minute of happiness.
    AF since 10/10/2015:yay:

Comment

KT, there's website for sweets of yesterday, I was going to post it but I've lost it in cyber world. Just have a goggle.
      It could be worse, I could be filing.
      AF since 7/7/2009

Comment

Stirly hang on I will get you a veggie link
        Ethanol is a toxic chemical, why would I drink it?

Comment

International Vegetarian Union - Vegan Recipes Around the World

Comment

wossa a vegetable

I'll really have to go and earn me keep

laters my lovelies.:l
            AF since 7/7/2009

Comment

Thanks, KTAB. I made a lovely clam pilaf yesterday. Was to die for. Accompanied by a delicious cabbage salad and big chunks of feta cheese. Going without meat is easy for me. It's the others who start to chomp at the bit...
              Will check out the link now. Maybe get some ideas for tomorrow...

See ya later JC....:h
              For every 60 seconds that you are angry, you lose a minute of happiness.
              AF since 10/10/2015:yay:

Comment

Bye you mad woman.

Comment

Happy Day to all! Ha, Ha! I got up early to ambush the Army! :H
                  :crazymonkey: RivEd

Comment

hi rived, how early is early

:congratulatory: Clean & Sober since 13/01/2009 :congratulatory:

Until one is committed there is always hesitant thoughts.
                    I know enough to know that I don't know enough.

This signature has been typed in front of a live studio audience.

Comment

yet again ive had 10 hours sleep. cant believe a few weeks ago i was climbing the walls not sleeping. its a good job im not working... unless i had a job as a mattress tester. ive lost count of my AF days, but i think i will tot them up.. loving each one of them
                      Today is the tomorrow i worried about yesterday and it turned out fine
                      Keep passing the open windows

Comment

Morning, my pretties!
                        sigpic
                        Never look down on a person unless you are offering them a hand up.
                        awprint: RUBY Imagine yourself doing What you love and loving What you do, Being happy From the inside Out, experiencing your Dreams wide awake, Being creative, being Unique, being you - changing things to the way YOU know they can BE - Living the Life you Always imagined.awprint:

Comment

:crazymonkey::good:Grace is helping me with this post. (She discovered all the smilies). She's feeling much better today, thank goodness. A good night's sleep with grandma always helps (grandpa was banished to the guest room).
                          sigpic
                          awprint: RUBY Imagine yourself doing What you love and loving What you do, Being happy From the inside Out, experiencing your Dreams wide awake, Being creative, being Unique, being you - changing things to the way YOU know they can BE - Living the Life you Always imagined.awprint:

Comment

:welcome: Grace :goodjob: Grace :wavin::getwell: Grace
                            AF since 7/7/2009

Comment

Thanks, JC. She's better today, but still weak. This epifluzzy is a booger! Docs here say there are more cases now than during what was supposed to be the peak of flu season. Ex-DIL's father, tho suffering from terminal cancer, actually died from a resistant pneumonia, and his docs, nurses, told the family if they got sick at all, to get medical care immediately, as they don't really know what he had. They had been preparing to take him home with hospice care, and he was just suddenly gone. Scary stuff. It's a blessing for me that I'm sober and can be here for my girls. Wish I was closer to my daughter so I could do the same for her.
                              sigpic

Comment

evening all

:congratulatory: Clean & Sober since 13/01/2009 :congratulatory:

Until one is committed there is always hesitant thoughts.
                                I know enough to know that I don't know enough.

This signature has been typed in front of a live studio audience.

Comment

Working...
                                X