Army thread Tuesday 30th March

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

rubywillow;830733 wrote: Housework: Why do it?? In six months you'll have to do it again!
    Hey Rubes - just caught your post as I was about to log out.....was good talking to you in chat if even just for a couple of minutes....glad to hear that Grace is better.....take care.....see you tomorrow...Stirly
    For every 60 seconds that you are angry, you lose a minute of happiness.
    AF since 10/10/2015:yay:

Comment

Thanks, SG, and same to you about chat! Seems like every time i get there I need to talk to someone privately. If I help ONE person here, ONE time, I am happy.
      sigpic
      Never look down on a person unless you are offering them a hand up.
      awprint: RUBY Imagine yourself doing What you love and loving What you do, Being happy From the inside Out, experiencing your Dreams wide awake, Being creative, being Unique, being you - changing things to the way YOU know they can BE - Living the Life you Always imagined.awprint:

Comment

BTW, I'm really missing some people who are important to me, starting with Starty. Hope you all check back in!!!
        sigpic
        awprint: RUBY Imagine yourself doing What you love and loving What you do, Being happy From the inside Out, experiencing your Dreams wide awake, Being creative, being Unique, being you - changing things to the way YOU know they can BE - Living the Life you Always imagined.awprint:

Comment

Evening all,
          It could be worse, I could be filing.
          AF since 7/7/2009

Comment

Hi Everyone!

Mario, early is 5am. I am at GMT-4. Usually I get up at 5:30, but I enjoy the friendly banter of the Army so much that I am now sacrificing that precious half-hour of sleepytime so I can at least check in. I leave for work around 6:30, so I miss a lot :upset:!

IRONically, I have to go now and IRON a dress to wear to a Seder dinner at my UU fellowship tonight. I never iron! Funny it was an outstanding subject of today's thread.

See you all in the morning!
            :crazymonkey: RivEd

Comment

Hi Rived, so you won't be making dinner then :upset:
              AF since 7/7/2009

Comment

Awwh, Rived. We'll miss you! Great to have you join in!
                sigpic

Comment

My ancient in-laws are burning up everything in my back yard. Lawdy, help me.
                  sigpic

Comment

No, JC, I will be served dinner tonight! All homemade by an older Jewish lady! Mmmmm! I guess it is worth it to iron a dress for a yummy dinner!

I'll miss you guys, too, Ruby! I'll be home early, though, and check in to see what's up. Most will be snoozin', but Ruby and I are in the same time zone, so we can be partying away whilst the rest of you are in la-la land!

Comment

Burning? Yow, you'd better watch those old fossils ;o0

Comment

I :h Jewish food, my best friend at school was Jewish. I was always round there for dinner, lunch and a few breakfasts.
                        AF since 7/7/2009

Comment

rubywillow;830783 wrote: My ancient in-laws are burning up everything in my back yard. Lawdy, help me.
                          what on earth are they burning
                          AF since 7/7/2009

Comment

I love Jewish food, too. We are getting lessons on the historical signifigance of each food item at the table. I especially want the matzoh ball soup, as my father makes it all the time. It is a comfort food for me for some oddball reason.

Comment

I've got a lush recipe for chicken noodle soup but haven't got a clue where to get a boiling fowl.
                              AF since 7/7/2009

Comment

We live in the wilds, JC. They just LOVE burning things, and on our big place, they're raking leaves and picking up limbs from the winter.
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X