Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Say Thank You

:heartsnflowers: THANK YOU!:loveyou:

When I decided to quit drinking 2 months ago, I came to this site just to find one person, a sponser, who would encourage me and hold me accountable. I never dreamed there would be so many special people here who would become my dear friends. :hug: Ruby, you were one of the first and you have been so wonderful to me. I get so inspired by all your posts! Tlrgs, Kateh1, and Doggygirl, you have helped me so much with your encouragement and just ALWAYS being there for me! There are so many others, too, that hold a special place in my heart! Thank you all for helping me get sober and change my whole way of thinking! I am happier than I've ever been and like I always say, THIS SITE HAS BEEN MY LIFELINE! Thank you all for staying here to help those of us just coming in! We have all really needed you and APPRECIATE you so much for being there to help us! :yourespecial: I love you all and I know that God always blesses a blessing heart! Love, Vicki :wave:
    I'm not what I should be, I'm not what I could be. I'm definetly not who I want to be,
    but I'm sure not who I used to be!

There is no pit so deep that God's love is not deeper still.

"I CAN DO ALL THINGS THROUGH CHRIST WHO STRENGTHENS ME." Phil 4:13

Comment

Say Thank You

Hi Ruby
      I dont know you well but you have been so helpful to me and made me feel really welcome on here. keep up the good work and tell your "knockers" to knock off, lol!!!:goodjob:

Comment

Say Thank You

Ruby......You have knockers !?! Ha! IAD (You know i could'nt let that one go !! Ha! )
        ?Be who you are and say what you feel because
        those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind.?
        Dr. Seuss

Comment

Say Thank You

IAD;832615 wrote: Ruby......You have knockers !?! Ha! IAD (You know i could'nt let that one go !! Ha! )
          wheres the pictures Iad

:congratulatory: Clean & Sober since 13/01/2009 :congratulatory:

Until one is committed there is always hesitant thoughts.
          I know enough to know that I don't know enough.

This signature has been typed in front of a live studio audience.

Comment

Say Thank You

Mario...she'ld kill me if I posted something ! Ha! IAD
            ?Be who you are and say what you feel because
            those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind.?
            Dr. Seuss

Comment

Say Thank You

IAD;832621 wrote: Mario...she'ld kill me if I posted something ! Ha! IAD
              :H i know :H

:congratulatory: Clean & Sober since 13/01/2009 :congratulatory:

Until one is committed there is always hesitant thoughts.
              I know enough to know that I don't know enough.

This signature has been typed in front of a live studio audience.

Comment

Say Thank You

In my early days here i was still drinking heavily and dont remember the names who replied to my threads but i do remember all the encouragement I got and the feeling for the 1st time ever that I wasnt alone.

Stirly was one of the 1st I spoke to in chat and she put up with my alcoholic rantings! Im glad to call her a friend.

Lav was always there in Newbies Nest and it meant SO much to me.

Mario
                you just always seemed to say the right thing at the right time.

TWO
                None of this would have been possible without you.......

Quite honestly Im just SO grateful to you all :l
                "In the depths of winter I finally learned there was in me an invincible summer ."
                AF - JAN 1st 2010
                NF - May 1996

Comment

Say Thank You

IAD;832621 wrote: Mario...she'ld kill me if I posted something ! Ha! IAD
                  Googling your home address as I post. Don't forget the nekkid pics I have of u! :H

Love that ya'll are posting about what you're thankful for. It's not to be about me, but you, and what you're thankful for. I don't know you all, so can't say 'I love you', but I DO care that you get sober.
                  sigpic
                  Never look down on a person unless you are offering them a hand up.
                  awprint: RUBY Imagine yourself doing What you love and loving What you do, Being happy From the inside Out, experiencing your Dreams wide awake, Being creative, being Unique, being you - changing things to the way YOU know they can BE - Living the Life you Always imagined.awprint:

Comment

Working...
                  X