Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Army Thread 31st March

Good morning lovelies

I am sorry that ive not been around for a while. I think its something I need to do though.
    I have used MWO as a terrific support each day for almost two years. It has me wondering whether I can manage on my own. I know I can but I need to test it really by limiting my exposure to internet support, see how I cope with just using me as a prop. I will be starting work soon, ive not worked for over a year, its going to be a huge change for me and this time I want to get it right.
    I dunno if Im making myself clear, I hope so.
    Anyway, I will still be around even though it will be less.
    Have a wonderful sober day everyone :l
    Living now and not just existing since 9th July 2008
    Nicotine Free since 6th February 2009

Army Thread 31st March

good morning my furry vamp buddy..:l
    I wondered where you was??
    some one did say you was having a break for bit,
    coz else the panic would set it...!!!!
    we all love you but understand your feelings, just good to know you are ok..

I was awake at 3:30 but it was too early to start the thread !!
    was gonna wait till now ...but there was my mate..

I think my wierd of sleep pattern is deffo the days when ollie comes home..
    he is home today for 5 days....
    am sitting here sooo happy and can't wait for the hands on the clock to wizz round to 9:30 when I pick him up..
    a very, very happy mummy...and of course golly ollie..

Comment

Army Thread 31st March

ladyjan;830945 wrote: am sitting here sooo happy and can't wait for the hands on the clock to wizz round to 9:30 when I pick him up..
      a very, very happy mummy...and of course golly ollie..

Good Morning Army -

Hey Starts, good to see you...

Jan, I knew you'd be up early today!! This is for Ollie from Auntie Stirly....

For those of you here and those who drop by later I wish you all a happy sunny day.
      And if you've got rain...

I hope Mr. Sun

comes out and brings you all a rainbow....

A great day to all.....Stirly

P.S. I should be in a grumpy mood but I'm not. My alarm clock woke me up just as Nicholas Cage
      and I were having a nice cozy chat........arrrrrghhhh
      For every 60 seconds that you are angry, you lose a minute of happiness.
      AF since 10/10/2015:yay:

Comment

Army Thread 31st March

:lStarts, I will miss you, but I really understand and will hopefully reach that stage myself in the future ( sooner rather then later)
        make the least of the worst, and the most of the best - everyday.

Comment

Army Thread 31st March

Morning starts,LJ,jessie,cirly wirly stirly girly,

starts, good on you for taking furlough from MWO,you have to do what is right for you. But little squirrelly one you'll be missed:l

furlough: leave of absence from military service. eye no coz i lukked it up in the dickshonerry
          It could be worse, I could be filing.
          AF since 7/7/2009

Comment

Army Thread 31st March

JackieClaire;830969 wrote: Morning starts,LJ,jessie,cirly wirly stirly girly,
            starts, good on you for taking furlough from MWO,you have to do what is right for you. But little squirrelly one you'll be missed:l
            furlough: leave of absence from military service. eye no coz i lukked it up in the dickshonerry
            Morning JC....."dickshonerry" ....You spelled it wrong :H:H:H

Comment

Army Thread 31st March

:H:H:H
              It's because I'm paranoid about spelling everything, I sit with a dictionary and thesaurus beside me all the time.
              A lot of the time I'll be writing a long wordy post and by the time I've finished I've been logged out. That's why I tend to keep them short and sweet.
              AF since 7/7/2009

Comment

Army Thread 31st March

JackieClaire;830971 wrote: :H:H:H
                It's because I'm paranoid about spelling everything, I sit with a dictionary and thesaurus beside me all the time.
                A lot of the time I'll be writing a long wordy post and by the time I've finished I've been logged out. That's why I tend to keep them short and sweet.
                Me too, JC - windows opened for both dictionary and thesaurus all the time. Anyway, we've got the spell checker right here as we write so that helps a bit. I don't get logged out but sometimes after I've finally found the piccies I want to add, the post I'm replying to is 3 pages back since so many others have posted while I've been downloading the photos!!!:H:H

Comment

Army Thread 31st March

There's also the thing that this site is American some of the spellings are different.

center/centre..labor/labour

and if you're pissed over here it means very,very drunk
                  AF since 7/7/2009

Comment

Army Thread 31st March

JackieClaire;830974 wrote: There's also the thing that this site is American some of the spellings are different.
                    center/centre..labor/labour
                    and if you're pissed over here it means very,very drunk
                    Spelling in Canada same as in UK - neighbour, colour, etc. so I don't worry about it. And pissed is pissed wherever you are now....:H:H
                    But here in Greece they have some odd expressions - you say you drank a lot and got like a "cauliflower"......or your head got like a "cauldron"..

Comment

Army Thread 31st March

I love that 'head in a cauldron' I'll use that on Mr JC next time he comes in trollied.
                      AF since 7/7/2009

Comment

Army Thread 31st March

Geez JC, I just realized what time it is!!! Lord, I've been doodling around with various things and haven't even walked the dogger yet....good grief...
                        Am off and running.....see you later......what's cookin' today? Will check in for some ideas when I get back.......

Quite like the cauliflower head myself ...mental picture and all....

Comment

Army Thread 31st March

go go go, nothing worse than a grumpy dog with his legs crossed.
                          AF since 7/7/2009

Comment

Army Thread 31st March

good morning army,

:congratulatory: Clean & Sober since 13/01/2009 :congratulatory:

Until one is committed there is always hesitant thoughts.
                            I know enough to know that I don't know enough.

This signature has been typed in front of a live studio audience.

Comment

Army Thread 31st March

AF since 7/7/2009

Comment

Working...
                              X