Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

THE NEXT DAY THREAD - APRIL

How are ya Wavey ?
    If your 8 year old self met you, would they be proud?
    Rejoined life 20/5/19

Comment

Back to some kind of normality tomorrow. Hubby back at work, son is home for another two weeks. He knows tomorrow is a chores day but is desperate to come running with me in the morning. He will ride his bike whilst I run.

We're off for a weekend away, next weekend, from Friday but son does not know. We are all desperate for some time away, so we have booked up to stay in a lovely village on the sunny coast hinterland.

How's everyone else doing? Ronnie - Where are you???

Wavey - you're down to days now before the prozac kicks in. I agree with you - depression is ALWAYS there but you learn to live with it. I envy the guys who say they have never suffered. Just hope my son inherits my husband's genes on that one. I would only wish depression on my worst enemies :H

Comment

Oooh a week away.... envious I am....
        Yes Ronnie...I've been wondering the same myself....how are you ?
        Rejoined life 20/5/19

Comment

Evening all,
          A simply maaarvellous day had in sunny Thessaloniki's sister city.
          Good to see you Waves. Geez i love the ocean! Enjoy your break Spamos. Me holiday too soonos.
          A short but jam packed 3 working day's this week for Gregos Poussosos, then, Yeehaww!

How are you going Ronnie?!

'I am part of all that I have met, yet all experience is an arch wherethro', gleams that untravelled world whose margins fade, forever and forever when I move'

Zen soul Warrior. Freedom today-

Comment

Hi all,

Really happy to see you are all back to normal.

I was afraid to poke my head in here with all the spookies running around.

Not much to say, except, hi.

Have a wonderful evening.

Love,
            Cindi
            AF April 9, 2016

Comment

Yep.. I'm feelin ya Mr Greggious....I couldn't help but notice the beautiful Autumn light running through the deciduous foliage today...crisp air ...even in our part of the universe...
              AH tis good to be alive....
              Rejoined life 20/5/19

Comment

Hiya Ms Cindi,
                You sound SO much better !
                Rejoined life 20/5/19

Comment

Tis good to be alive indeed Bridgeous, you beautiful, beewdiful woman! It's a bit of a cliche, but i really love the simple ting's, like nature's light, tree's, other folk.....oh yeah, i like me too....;-)

Hello Cindos! The Aussie bush can be good for Spooky stuff, but really, it's all just a part of our big beautiful universe i reckon!

'I am part of all that I have met, yet all experience is an arch wherethro', gleams that untravelled world whose margins fade, forever and forever when I move'

Comment

Guitarista;833288 wrote: Tis good to be alive indeed Bridgeous, you beautiful, beewdiful woman! It's a bit of a cliche, but i really love the simple ting's, like nature's light, tree's, other folk.....oh yeah, i like me too....;-)

Hello Cindos! The Aussie bush can be good for Spooky stuff, but really, it's all just a part of our big beautiful universe i reckon!
                    No it's not a cliche`my good man....you just don't feel it (in the truest sense) when you're pissed or hung over ....
                    Rejoined life 20/5/19

Comment

PS: Yep... I like you too :H:H
                      Tawney's going to Ralf in the morning....
                      Rejoined life 20/5/19

Comment

Nighters were is Ronnie and GRINDER Angel we miss you ya Rip snorter
                        off to me dutch oven

Comment

byebyebridgetjones;833303 wrote: PS: Yep... I like you too :H:H
                          Tawney's going to Ralf in the morning....
                          Oh Bridgos, siren of the Agean sea......:h

G'night Reg. Car'n the Bomber's!
                          See you later Bridge! Rock on Cindi!
                          G'night all....

Comment

Well actually young man, I put my Elvira avatar up there because of yours.... thought it might be a good companion sale.....
                            Rejoined life 20/5/19

Comment

Good morning from the sunny South. Hows yous'all t'day?
                              sigpic
                              Never look down on a person unless you are offering them a hand up.
                              awprint: RUBY Imagine yourself doing What you love and loving What you do, Being happy From the inside Out, experiencing your Dreams wide awake, Being creative, being Unique, being you - changing things to the way YOU know they can BE - Living the Life you Always imagined.awprint:

Comment

Hiya Rubes ...how are you ?
                                Rejoined life 20/5/19

Comment

Working...
                                X