THE NEXT DAY THREAD - APRIL

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Miss, What a lovely gesture for your workmates. I 'm sure they will appreciate it. I used to have Freddo Frog days... the staff loved it.
    OK you gonna post your hot X bun recipe???

Comment

Rags;831411 wrote: Miss, What a lovely gesture for your workmates. I 'm sure they will appreciate it. I used to have Freddo Frog days... the staff loved it.
      OK you gonna post your hot X bun recipe??
      Freddo frog's? Wow, you sure know how to throw a party Rag's. :H

There are only 233 things that could lure me back here.

That is all.

'I am part of all that I have met, yet all experience is an arch wherethro', gleams that untravelled world whose margins fade, forever and forever when I move'

Zen soul Warrior. Freedom today-

Comment

It's ok, Mr. G - you stay up there with them for a bit ...not drinkin' their Watney's Red Barrell. We've organised the trade. We're getting KTAB who - as we all know - gives great graphics.

Comment

And stop away from the Scrumpy Jack too.
          If your 8 year old self met you, would they be proud?
          Rejoined life 20/5/19

Comment

off to bed me. Have to be up early for the hot cross bun making. Rags - no secret to the recipe ..... all about fresh yeast, fresh flour and proper kneading (none of this bread-maker appliance stuff!!)

Nice to have a little bit of MWO fun tonight. It helps to keep me sane!
            Never give up, for that is just the place and time that the tide will turn

Harriet Beecher Stowe

Comment

Oh, so you'd rather KT then? He may give good graphic's, but.....what about my expressive, sensitive and highly creative use of emoticon's? It's not easy choosing just the right one for the occassion you know. And i'll have you know i give their arrangement, and selection, great thought, before i press submit.

:welcome: :new:

:nutso: :yuk:

:goodtime:

I shall now take my leave, and hang out on Pan's 'Orstrayan thread' whatever it was called. I shall dig it up, and there i shall live out my day's, with my ginger beer, cocoa, Martin, R. and Biaffra, J. record's, and no phone.

That is all.

'I am part of all that I have met, yet all experience is an arch wherethro', gleams that untravelled world whose margins fade, forever and forever when I move'

Zen soul Warrior. Freedom today-

Comment

Wavey,
                Make an appearance please, and catch us up.....
                Otherwise I shall put myself to bed, as I'm tired and I want my blanky.:H
                If your 8 year old self met you, would they be proud?
                Rejoined life 20/5/19

Comment

:yuk::yuk::yuk::yuk::yuk::yuk:

That is the ONLY emoticon that has ever had a deep and lasting effect on my psyche.

I am fatigued and I wish to retire. Semi-tight tucking tonight please Bets. Maybe a little story?

Comment

Now they are all a sleep .... thank Easter Bilby I can get a word in....... YEA Wavey "where the bloody hell are you" ..did you get the Brendan Fevola Text 2...I got it!!!! Don't know what all the fuss is about???? Any way you Easter Bilby nappers very North of the border I happen to Know Mr G is here in Melbourne Australia dressed in the Easter Bilby suit ( note avartar pic above) collecting for the Royal Childrens Hospital Good Friday Appeal on the corner of Williamstown Road and Sommerville Road out the front of Mc Donalds. ( google earth it ).... In Australia we don't get a visit from the easter bunny ..the Easter Bilby drops his/her eggs all over our back yard for us.. I am currently excavating..... hiding the eggs in our back yard to give the Easter Bilby the night off...I am hiding em good!!!!! the Kids are gonna have to find a place that hires a jack hammer on Easter Sundee to find em

PS Northeners you need to Google ..Lara Bingle..Brendan Fevola... Easter Bilby IUll do that one Easter Bilby - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia and Royal Childrens Hospital Good Friday Appeal to even begin to understand what this post is about

The Bilby( read Easter) GRINCH

Comment

No doubt all you folk are in bed by now, being the old farts that you are..

All is good here, just made the mistake of going off Prozac and have recently crashed as a result (I do this about every 2 years, just to see if I really need it or not)

So all Prozaced up now, will be a week before I am myself again though..

I'm still drinking, I'm knocking back half a bottle of wine most nights, with 3 AF days a Week :-)

That seems reasonable and normal to me!

So off to Indonesia surfing, eating, drinking(in Moderation of course) and hopefully rooting as well...LMAO

Five weeks to go!

Hope everyone is good...

Wavey Woo
                      What you perceive is what you believe, so make sure you look at things the right way....

Comment

Wavey - Woo!

I am allowed up late! But I am in Queensland so an hour behind.

This is my last thread to read. Going to catch up now.

Comment

Hey Waves,

I'm on Citralpram (sp?) and it's good. The doctors here are happy for me to stay on it long term. They understand the crash when we stop taking it.

In the UK, I was only ever given 6 months of Anti Depressants at a time and each time I came off the crash was bigger.

Depression has been explained to me as a chemical imbalance in the brain. It makes sense as my life is bloody good but I have still felt depressed. I really have nothing to feel depressed about. Wonderful hubby, gorgeous son, excellent school (for son), lovely home and no money worries yet I was still depressed! The anti-depressents have been a dog send.

Can you stay on prozac long term?

I said this on your other thread - don't stay away so long!

Spam xx

Comment

Yes, I can and will be on Prozac long term Spam..

Nothing in my life is bad either!
                            What you perceive is what you believe, so make sure you look at things the right way....

Comment

Hey,
                              Just saying HEY!
                              Good to seeya Waves and everyone.
                              Been hard to get online latelllly for a lot of reasons
                              Love, Hugs & Happy Easter to everyone

Comment

Wakey wakey - rise and shine!

Wishing all a safe and sober Easter. Be careful on the roads.

Comment

Working...
                                X