THE NEXT DAY THREAD - APRIL

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

2 Southern gal's and 2 of the best cook's downunder all here at the same time?! Right. Who's cooking?! Mmmm..

'I am part of all that I have met, yet all experience is an arch wherethro', gleams that untravelled world whose margins fade, forever and forever when I move'

Zen soul Warrior. Freedom today-

Comment

Umm, I've been making fantastical suppers for Hubs lately b/c it's sort of a comfort thing after all the stress he's under at work. Not helping my diet though.
      sigpic
      Never look down on a person unless you are offering them a hand up.
      awprint: RUBY Imagine yourself doing What you love and loving What you do, Being happy From the inside Out, experiencing your Dreams wide awake, Being creative, being Unique, being you - changing things to the way YOU know they can BE - Living the Life you Always imagined.awprint:

Comment

It's all a bit surreal here tonight.

When a "straw house" was first mentioned, "The Three Little Pigs" popped into my mind.

Comment

tawnyfrog;837643 wrote: Hah ... that little bloke was in and out of my place in three days. I applied my usual principle of "Visitors are like fish - after three days they start to stink". It works.

My pleasure.
          Ahhh... a woman after my own heart...
          ..just so hapens the little guy and I are trading stories.... yep ....he's got DETAILS folks.......
          If your 8 year old self met you, would they be proud?
          Rejoined life 20/5/19

Comment

Tell that little dip stick to keep his ruby red lips closed, or I'll put the stink eye on him!
            sigpic
            awprint: RUBY Imagine yourself doing What you love and loving What you do, Being happy From the inside Out, experiencing your Dreams wide awake, Being creative, being Unique, being you - changing things to the way YOU know they can BE - Living the Life you Always imagined.awprint:

Comment

Cinders - as straw bale building is a topic I'm passionate about, I really want to reply but I'm zorsted (exhausted to the rest of the world) right now and need to go horizontal. Will try again tomorrow.

Bets - could I have a tight tuck tonight but please leave my right arm unfettered sos I can get to my glass of water and two (2) Tim Tams™?

Comment

Rubes,

OMG!!! Everyday I was at home, it was my "job" to go out and spray the car down for hubby before he left for work.

Here in Dallas, it doesn't seem quite so bad. Hopefully it will help with the cluster headache.

However, the redbuds, dogwoods and wisteria are so beautiful this year, it was probably worth some of the pollen. :-)

Love,
                Cindi

ps Mr G. I cook, as well, but not too well. :H:H
                AF April 9, 2016

Comment

Have a great day/evening folk's. Am off into the ether.

That is all.

'I am part of all that I have met, yet all experience is an arch wherethro', gleams that untravelled world whose margins fade, forever and forever when I move'

Zen soul Warrior. Freedom today-

Comment

Nighty night Tawny, and what the heck are Tim Tams??

I'll look for the answer tomorrow.....

Cindi
                    AF April 9, 2016

Comment

Guitarista;837649 wrote: The potential rusting of my car and stuff doesn't worry me either.....
                      Yes Ok ...you are a fearless rust warrior...let's see you get it insured mate :H:H:H
                      No you are right darlin'...being by the sea....esp. RIGHT by it is special... I see myself in the mountains in the future though...love em....
                      Rejoined life 20/5/19

Comment

rubywillow;837658 wrote: Tell that little dip stick to keep his ruby red lips closed, or I'll put the stink eye on him!
                        Nope ...not gunna happen... I like my gossip too y'know :H
                        Rejoined life 20/5/19

Comment

Good morning and good night, you wonderful people. I'm off to do my yoga, then mandolin practice for a bit, next into the yard to see what grew overnight! Have a great sleep/day!
                          sigpic

Comment

Guitarista;837649 wrote: The potential rusting of my car and stuff doesn't worry me either.....
                            Rust never sleeps.

Now I'm really off to bed. Nighters

Comment

byebyebridgetjones;837665 wrote: Yes Ok ...you are a fearless rust warrior...let's see you get it insured mate :H:H:H
                              No you are right darlin'...being by the sea....esp. RIGHT by it is special... I see myself in the mountains in the future though...love em....
                              Love my mountains, Bridge, with a sweet vacation by the sea occasionally.
                              sigpic

Comment

Please let's have that straw bale convo soon Froglet....night lovey....
                                Rejoined life 20/5/19

Comment

Working...
                                X