THE NEXT DAY THREAD - APRIL

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

KTAB;838145 wrote: Too much testosterone for ya girly eh?
    Pretty much..:H
    If your 8 year old self met you, would they be proud?
    Rejoined life 20/5/19

Comment

I also re-generated my bush garden today KT.

'I am part of all that I have met, yet all experience is an arch wherethro', gleams that untravelled world whose margins fade, forever and forever when I move'

Zen soul Warrior. Freedom today-

Comment

Guitarista;838150 wrote: I also re-generated my bush garden today KT.
        Oh ....ROOLY...:H
        If your 8 year old self met you, would they be proud?
        Rejoined life 20/5/19

Comment

Not sure what the bush garden involves but maybe Bridge can educate me.
          I have had a couple of Triumphs G. Think I should have paid a bit more and got better sorted ones cause they turned into real money pits. The brit stuff is all pretty old now and have been through lots of hands so mixed bag on what you get. Serious grin factor on them when running right though. Love guzzis, highly recommended. Can get all the parts no problem and they are designed for the enthusiast to look after unlike the modern jap stuff.......Sorry Bridge cant help myself.
          Ethanol is a toxic chemical, why would I drink it?

Comment

:H Well, at the risk of sending you into hyper overdrive Bridge, i did look at potting my wild mint.

'I am part of all that I have met, yet all experience is an arch wherethro', gleams that untravelled world whose margins fade, forever and forever when I move'

Comment

There are quite a few old Triumph's over here, and yep, i think you're right as in pot luck what nick they're in. I'm not really ready to take on another project anyway. They look great restored for sure.

Comment

Mint oh lordy be careful with the mint G. You let it out of a pot, what were you thinking man???

Comment

Oh its wild mint, silly me thought it was domesticated. I really should read more carefully.

Comment

KTAB;838158 wrote: Mint oh lordy be careful with the mint G. You let it out of a pot, what were you thinking man???
                    Bridge is right onto me with my wild mint KT. If i were to have let it out of a pot, God forbid, let alone it's current wild scenario! Apparently it's a weed or something, and not good if it spread's, but it doesn't spread too far. Free mint tea, mmmm.

Comment

Well, It's been swell as usual. Off to dream of potted mint and shiny bikes. (and maybe knicker's from the other thread) :ey:
                      G'night all.

Comment

Tis indeed a wild thing the mint. Trick with mint tea is to bruise then chop the leaves before adding to the pot I have found. Btw did you know that the xs650 are known as the jap bonneville? I really am a font of useless information.

Comment

Knickers, how are ya? Nighty night sweet dreams.

Comment

Have seen some nicely customised Jap bikes here too. G'night.

Comment

Mmmm...motorcycle talk. I shall have sweet dreams tonight.

I used to be in the Ducati Owners Club in London, despite never owning a Ducati.

To show you how long ago I was a motorcyclist, the "in" bike was an RC30 (??) the Honda with the single side arm (??) - where one side of the rear wheel was completely visible. Also, the Kawasaki ?? 900. (The 750 version was featured in Top Gun.) Feel free to fill in the gaps or tell me I am talking complete bollocks.

One Friday evening, me and three guys decided to ride to Le Mans in France to see the 24 hour motor cycle race. All the good ferry bookings had gone, so we had to go the long way round. We didn't take anything - no tents, sleeping bags. Just spare undies and toothbrushes. We ended up sleeping in front of a fire in a beer tent! It was a completely brilliant weekend! Those were the days. I think I was only about 17 at the time.

Comment

Mmmm...motorcycle talk. I shall have sweet dreams tonight.

I used to be in the Ducati Owners Club in London, despite never owning a Ducati.

To show you how long ago I was a motorcyclist, the "in" bike was an RC30, the Honda with the single side arm - where one side of the rear wheel was completely visible. Also, the Kawasaki GPZ 900.

One Friday evening, me and three guys decided to ride to Le Mans in France to see the 24 hour motor cycle race. (On a GPZ750 and GPZ900) All the good ferry bookings had gone, so we had to go the long way round. We didn't take anything - no tents, sleeping bags. Just spare undies and toothbrushes. We ended up sleeping in front of a fire in a beer tent! It was a completely brilliant weekend! Those were the days. I think I was only about 17 at the time.

Comment

Working...
                                X