THE NEXT DAY THREAD - APRIL

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Yes Missios, 2 weeks of hol's left. Want to make serious inroads with music making, and if i can squeeze a couple of day's in the bush,sea, great.

Reg, Laura Marling.....Wow!
    I'll be in the lounge if anyone ring's.
    Evening Jonesy.

'I am part of all that I have met, yet all experience is an arch wherethro', gleams that untravelled world whose margins fade, forever and forever when I move'

Zen soul Warrior. Freedom today-

Comment

Geez, Daina's a bit of alright......and Hayley really doesn't look well. She needs a good feed.

'I am part of all that I have met, yet all experience is an arch wherethro', gleams that untravelled world whose margins fade, forever and forever when I move'

Comment

The young brother boys are looking a bit/very hot. Phil looks a bit crook. Hayley looks a bit perplexed.

Comment

Hasn't Lisa's transformation been wonderful? And what a real pleasure, and bonus it's been, sharing such an intimate, personal, wart's and all journey with Lisa, and her family. Her kid's must've thrived at school, socially, and in their own personal development too, on this journey.
          Hope they can all keep it off though.

Comment

I must say, Shannon's one of my fave's, and looking sharp tonight.

Comment

Go Joey.

Comment

Hayley's fumbling her lines......AGAIN. She's not an improviser i don't think.

Comment

I think she needs to ingest some Tim Tams

Comment

tawnyfrog;839033 wrote: I think she needs to ingest some Tim Tams
                    At least, and leave the packet/box, and then some. She does look a bit too thin for mine.....

Comment

There's an exorcism occuring over on ABC.

Comment

Guitarista;839036 wrote: There's an exorcism occuring over on ABC.
                        Then the priest told the bloke after he got up....'I'll see you next friday'.....:H
                        ???

Comment

Some beeewdiful scenery of our beloved homeland and islands on SBS now. Poppa's trying to marry off 7 daughter's, but as most of the men have been lost at war, no suitor's so far.

Comment

Oooops - sorry - hadn't read back. Hello Pan. (waving emoticon gizmo here) Good to see you, as you were the originator of the NTD thread. Well done! Some of us are still here and rattlin' around.

Must go horizontalis now. Nighters chaps and chapesses. Mwah mwah ... don't love any of yas.

Comment

I must say, it's very peaceful where i am tonight. Something really nice about a sunday night when you don't have to work, or be anywhere in a hurry the next day. It's quiet, relaxed, and mmmm, almost bliss.
                              It's important to be able to slow down, find some quiet time and a quiet place, and reflect. What heroes we all are really. Especially you over there in the cheap seat's, just passing by, because you are here, for you, and you are standing for something. I think that mean's a lot more than we might give ourselves credit for.
                              Now, back to my Greek virgin's on SBS.

Comment

Night Hornos. x

Comment

Working...
                                X