THE NEXT DAY THREAD - APRIL

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Miss, so many of our wildlife are endangered. Possums - we have people employed as Catchers. But we don't kill them, as far as I know.

Comment

It's illegal in Qld

Comment

Cohen. That was a name from my Uni days.

Comment

Look, if you don't want me, then just tell me. It seems everytime I get on, friends of Tawny disappear. Tawny, I would llike to know why you were apparently a friend who got me banned..

Comment

I sent a PM to Tawny much prior to posting online, regarding this, but she didn't reply.

Comment

Look Pan - I presume I'm allowed to go and eat? Just had a small piece of steak, some steamed spuds and some brussel sprouts.

Now. Yes. I did get your important PM. I got so many that day I'm going to have to employ a PA to address them all. AND ... if I had the power to get ANYONE banned, I would have used that power way before now on troublesome members. So I kindly ask that you DO NOT slander me.

So - HOW ABOUT - you just relax, engage in the TND thread of which you were the instigator™, and enjoy the company of other members of the community? Does that seem reasonable?

Comment

Oh, my goodness! You are that popular that you need a PA? Your attitude to my question speaks volumes.

Comment

Goodnite all.

Comment

:sofa:

Erm....where were we ?
                    Ah yes ....possums and Dostoyevski.
                    If your 8 year old self met you, would they be proud?
                    Rejoined life 20/5/19

Comment

I want a possum, I want a possum, can I get one mum, can I can I can I, pleaaaase I will be good and feed it and clean up after it and.....
                      Ethanol is a toxic chemical, why would I drink it?

Comment

KTAB;840495 wrote: I want a possum, I want a possum, can I get one mum, can I can I can I, pleaaaase I will be good and feed it and clean up after it and.....
                        Sure you will.,..... Just like you did the kangaroo and the echidna....
                        Rejoined life 20/5/19

Comment

Wasaa encha..enhca...ehid...not the roo the other geezer?

Comment

Why doesn't anyone want a wombat? That's what I wanna know.

The echidnas always get the good press. Maybe because they've got a four-headed penis or something ... don't see what's so newsworthy about that ...

Comment

Its ok I googled it:
                              An enchilada (pronounced /ˌɛntʃɨˈlɑːdə/) is a corn tortilla rolled around a filling and covered with a chili pepper sauce. Enchiladas can be filled with a variety of ingredients, including meat, cheese, beans, potatoes, vegetables, seafood or combinations.

Comment

KTAB;840497 wrote: Wasaa encha..enhca...ehid...not the roo the other geezer?
                                Like a porcupine... but sweet and shy....the only Australians who are.....
                                Rejoined life 20/5/19

Comment

Working...
                                X