Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

THE NEXT DAY THREAD - APRIL

:-(

our littlest kitten went to cat heaven last night. Poor wee mite had been the runt of the litter, and struggled from the start and just didn't have enough resilience to overcome this infection. I had got very attached to her, so I feel a bit sad. However, she did have lots of cuddles and a good feed of boiled chicken in her last hours.
    Never give up, for that is just the place and time that the tide will turn

Harriet Beecher Stowe

Comment

Awwww....thats so sad MB...

hugs...
      I want to live life sober....not die a drunk

Comment

Good morning all,

Missy - that is sad. All my cats have been 'adopted' but at six, I've now reached cat capacity. I hasten to add - all are desexed. Sheepy is also very involved with a Cat Rescue programme. I sooo wish people would stop buying specific pure breeds until all the current kitties found a home.

Not much to report - my bonfire plans were cancelled yesterday arvo due to light rain but it's looking like today might be good.

Spam - love seeing you rocking around last night. Topa-hyper suits you! I'm glad you stuck with it after the initial Topa-dopa effect.

Check youse later. Kinda miss MrG's early morning posts.

Aspy?????????????

Comment

Hi Spam,
          I'm here, but only it short spurts at the moment.
          My girlfriend's husband died on Anzac Day (a Vietnam Vet) and I am fairly busy helping her out arranging things at the moment.

Am trading in the Hyosung 650 on a Suzuki GS500. Left a deposit yesterday, take the Hyusong in to the dealer late this arvo, so will take Tigger for a short spin on it about lunch time. I'm sure he'll organise a pic of him zooming around will appear on his world tour thread.

Miss, That you gave the little kitten affection, food and shelter is wonderful. I understand how you feel, as I had 5 cats at one time. Like Tawny, I am really anti cat breeding people. And dog breeders. I bet they all wear paisley scarves.

Comment

Sorry about your kitty MB! Glad the little one had lots of love and food in her last few hours....
            :heart:I love my daughter more than alcohol:heart:

Believe in yourself. You are stronger than you think.

Comment

Missy,

Glad Kitty was with you and not at the shelter. xx

Comment

Topa - Hyper is tiring. I'm glad I don't have ADHD for real.

Comment

Hey, all. How is tomorrow going? I'm just ready to sleep!
                  sigpic
                  Never look down on a person unless you are offering them a hand up.
                  awprint: RUBY Imagine yourself doing What you love and loving What you do, Being happy From the inside Out, experiencing your Dreams wide awake, Being creative, being Unique, being you - changing things to the way YOU know they can BE - Living the Life you Always imagined.awprint:

Comment

OK Sluggos, report on your day.

Bridge is conspicuous by her absence.

- just sayin'

Comment

Well, had a creme egg for breakfast, went back to bed to sleep off the sugar crash, still in my jammies but might be considering a shower. Oh and have been listening to the swimming Gala at the school over the road and wondering if they are actually going to pull the kids out of the pool now the lightning is about 2ft away. We have an unusually high amount of deaths by lightning here in Singers. Bet you wish you hadn't asked......

Actually feeling a bit displaced after my stay in the UK, but will snap out of it soon, always the same.

Very sorry to hear about the Kitten Missy B.

Right, am off to ablute and am going to do something positive like clear some clutter (we're downsizing) or might break out the Ukukele.

Bets
                      xxxx
                      Proud to be SLIGHTLY SLOVENLY.:wavin:

[/COLOR]

Comment

Bets - could you and Missy give us a uke duo? On line? That would be soooooo coool!

Comment

If I can get past 2 chords it'll be a miracle
                          Proud to be SLIGHTLY SLOVENLY.:wavin:

[/COLOR]

Comment

Nah ... come on ... let's brainstorm this thing ... we have the makings of something BIG here ...

We have

Mr.G - guitar
                            Reggie - upright bass
                            Rags - bagpipes
                            Bets - ukelele
                            Missy - ukelele

... anybody else???? Come on - release your inner muso ...

Comment

I'll add the sax solos..but I haven't played in a while.

TF - What about you?

Comment

Cool Spam - I'll update the list.

Mr.G - guitar
                                Reggie - upright bass
                                Rags - bagpipes
                                Bets - ukelele
                                Missy - ukelele
                                Spam - sax

Erm ... - I have a background in Artist Management. Does that count? Oh - and I did do some backing vocals. And I did write some lyrics ...

Comment

Working...
                                X