Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

THE NEXT DAY THREAD - APRIL

Well Hello KTAB,

I was just about to turn into a pumpkin and say good night.

Now I'll have to chat some more.

How is the far North today?
    Happy to be back

Comment

Spam;845960 wrote: I have been considering stalking you, especially after hearing about your pool antics.
      He's got s-p-i-n-a-c-h in his teeth ...

Comment

Spam;845960 wrote: Aah Ktab,

Welcome. I have been considering stalking you, especially after hearing about your pool antics.
        Did you see my swimwear link Spam?
        Bye Reggie.
        Peeky boo right back at ya Bridge.
        I wont keep you up Jacq, it is only lunch time here and things are not bad.
        Tawny I looked in the mirror last night and couldnt see any. Might brush them some day soon.
        Ethanol is a toxic chemical, why would I drink it?

Comment

.... so Ktab walks into the building site office for a job. The foreman says "Before we start, can you tell me the difference between a girder and a joist?

Ktab says "Oh, that's easy. One wrote Faust and the other wrote Ulysses."

On that note ....

Comment

That's the point, Ktab, I didn't see your swimwear. As for spinach in your teeth, I can cope with that. I wear braces at the moment, so I am equipped with spinach removing equipment.

So...can I be your stalker? Can I? Please?

Comment

byebyebridgetjones;845961 wrote: Reggie... I challenge thee to make a post.....and not delete it :H:H
              :H:H :H ah I see you have done the same as me, reply to Reggie only to see later he has total edited it or worse still deleted it and people are left wondering what the heck I am on about.
              Yeh I know nothing new there.

Comment

LOL :H:H:H
                Happy to be back

Comment

tawnyfrog;845968 wrote: .... so Ktab walks into the building site office for a job. The foreman says "Before we start, can you tell me the difference between a girder and a joist?

On that note ....
                  Yes I would leave too after that :H:H:H Night Tawny.

Comment

Whoops. Misread that.

Yes, I did see your link and I posted a response....

Wear pegs on your nipples to keep the fabric away from your skin.

Comment

sorry i have a nervous attack...happens alot ....I find the delete button comforting I wish i had one at work...the boss keeps wondering about my twitchy right hand sorry guys

Comment

tawnyfrog;845968 wrote: .... so Ktab walks into the building site office for a job. The foreman says "Before we start, can you tell me the difference between a girder and a joist?

On that note ....
                        :H:H
                        If your 8 year old self met you, would they be proud?
                        Rejoined life 20/5/19

Comment

Spam;845969 wrote: That's the point, Ktab, I didn't see your swimwear. As for spinach in your teeth, I can cope with that. I wear braces at the moment, so I am equipped with spinach removing equipment.

So...can I be your stalker? Can I? Please?
                          Oh go on then, I suppose I have room for one more lady friend over in the pool house but no more skinny dipping for me, I have learned my lesson. See you there later and bring cake.

Comment

Spam;845973 wrote: Whoops. Misread that.

Yes, I did see your link and I posted a response....

Wear pegs on your nipples to keep the fabric away from your skin.
                            Oh yeh so you did :egad: can I rescind my invite, that kinky stuff scares me.

Comment

KTAB;845970 wrote: :H:H :H ah I see you have done the same as me, reply to Reggie only to see later he has total edited it or worse still deleted it and people are left wondering what the heck I am on about.
                              Yeh I know nothing new there.
                              No wonder they all think we're old pissheads :H
                              If your 8 year old self met you, would they be proud?
                              Rejoined life 20/5/19

Comment

Excellent! I can now tell my counsellor I am now a stalker!

Comment

Working...
                                X