X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

THE NEXT DAY THREAD - APRIL

Hello

Hi Everybody,

No Tawns no I haven't worked it out yet.

Got a reply from MWO who said to contact my service provider as they seem to be stopping me connect but I can't see why or how.

Still in the doldrums so wont bore you all with too much.

Love your house Tawny (I did tell you I don't talk much....didn't I?)

Everybody seems reall good for the bit I have read.

Need to go now and cover all my tracks...

Bye........

Shas xxxxxxxx
    Shas
    Just keep on swmming, just keep on swimming!

Comment

Shas - if you're still on line - I agree. Contact your Service Provider. It's probably a really simple "finger fault" on their part and they'll be able to unblock the stuckage.

Comment

Hey is anyone around?

Comment

A "finger fault"?????? Tawns, really!

Comment

I've mentioned this before and will again. It's really handy to know who's online by the green light.

Comment

G, Angel, Spam, Ronnie and I keep our welcoming lights on. Is there a reason the rest of you do not? Just wondering.

Comment

I know there are others. I guess I just want to know from those friends who do turn their welcoming light to off, why?

Comment

Does anyone remember Deadly Earnest?

Comment

Well it sure as HELL is last day of the school holidays isn't it ?
                    MiniBridge has moaned like an old man for days now. Unhappy wih his mates, unhappy with his X box controller.
                    So off to the big smoke we go to visit granny Jones. Then the usual dynamic where miniJones and GrannyJones join forces to suck my will to live.

So, in retaliation, I have eaten the remainder of his Lindt Easter bunny. Sucked in.
                    And tomorrow I am going to bake some banana bread and bunker down with my girlfriends and bitch about our kids.
                    If your 8 year old self met you, would they be proud?
                    Rejoined life 20/5/19

Comment

Hi Pan,

How are you? I didn't think my light was on. I chose to turn mine off as I was getting a bit "hassled" by a couple of people. I just wanted to read around slowly and quietly and these guys were messaging me to go into "chat."

Sounds like you might be taking things a bit personally. These guys were from the US, if that narrows things down a bit :H

Nothing much to report from here. Back to school / normal life tomorrow - boo hoo.

It's 5.00 pm here and son has just told me he has homework to do.

Hello to everyone! I may catch up later.

xx

Comment

Guitarista;839239 wrote: Good morning Bridgos, you beautiful, beeewdiful fiery, siren and Goddess of the Agean, NO, the Seven sea's and far, far beyond! You plant, you give life, you give birth, you nurture.......oh! It is tooooo beeewdiful.
                        It is all too much....i must sit down and have a bex.............whewww....that is better.

And that is all.
                        I just read back, and jeez you make me feel better. Esp today, which has tried my sanity (see above) :l

Actually it's prob better that we no longer live in the era of bex and coke....speaking for myself of course.:H
                        Rejoined life 20/5/19

Comment

Spam...EVER SINGLE family I know are now doing the last minute homework freik out....
                          Honestly ...they've had two and a half weeks.....for the love of.
                          God I'm in a fine old mood. Need more tea and chocolate.....what else did the little bugger get for Easter ?????
                          Rejoined life 20/5/19

Comment

Geez Bridge, do you swallow all that nautical Grecian horticultural neo-natal crap? Let's hope he never sets it to music. Andre Rieu would love it.

Read a great quote today which I must remember to use: "I don't give a fat rat's clacker".

That is all. For the moment.

Comment

byebyebridgetjones;839293 wrote: I just read back, and jeez you make me feel better. Esp today, which has tried my sanity (see above) :l

Actually it's prob better that we no longer live in the era of bex and coke....speaking for myself of course.:H
                              bex and coke? Do you mean Becks Bier and Coke...mixed?

Comment

byebyebridgetjones;839298 wrote: Spam...EVER SINGLE family I know are now doing the last minute homework freik out....
                                Honestly ...they've had two and a half weeks.....for the love of.
                                God I'm in a fine old mood. Need more tea and chocolate.....what else did the little bugger get for Easter ?????
                                AAARRGH. At 5.00pm young Spam / GCH says "Mum, can you buy me some magazines. I need to make a collage for art."

Bollocks to spending 50 bucks on mags to cut up! He is now trying to create said collage from old copies of Woman's Day, Woman's Weekly, Horse and Hound and an RM Williams Catalogue!

Comment

Working...
                                X