THE NEXT DAY THREAD - APRIL

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

A big tick in my 'nice lady' box for tolerating my energy sucking friend. Does that make me a good person or just a bit of a dingo ?
    The truth lies somewhere in the middle.

G'day Aspy! Good luck with everything! And for me, this is a sacred place. I would need to get myself right, before telling a friend/relo about MWO and where i post, etc. When i am 'right', and have done what i've needed to do here, and no longer need the place, then maybe. I must be RUTHLESS with my sobriety, or i'm no good to anyone, let alone myself. Still, that's just my feeling, but it's a hard question, and i suppose we might all answer it differently.
    if i'm not right, my family and friend's aren't right, is my attitude.

Evening all,
    Another marvellous day here.
    Hornos, Groupies are the backbone of the music industry. Those beautiful women have comforted me/saved me, on many occassion's. I think there should be some sort of support set up for the girl's in old age. Like 'Legacy'.

A magical evening to all.

'I am part of all that I have met, yet all experience is an arch wherethro', gleams that untravelled world whose margins fade, forever and forever when I move'

Zen soul Warrior. Freedom today-

Comment

Hi all
      Another very quick check in
      Had a good day at work today and I am off to my meeting tonight and I am loving today, dont know why I just feel very happy
      Well id better go as I can smell my dinner cooking
      Hope you all have a great evening
      xx
      :dancin: enguin:
      starting over

Comment

Legacy for groupies :H:H:H
        If your 8 year old self met you, would they be proud?
        Rejoined life 20/5/19

Comment

byebyebridgetjones;841026 wrote: Legacy for groupies :H:H:H
          ... and a Gold Card.

Comment

And a free Zimmer frame and a bottle of Valium.
            Rejoined life 20/5/19

Comment

And why not? I tell ya, the thing's those girl's have done for me (and to me, with me) over the year's. They deserve some pampering. :

:applaud: :yougo:
              :b&d: :band2:

:naughtfeet:

'I am part of all that I have met, yet all experience is an arch wherethro', gleams that untravelled world whose margins fade, forever and forever when I move'

Comment

Wow, do these conversations go on all the time here are do I just happen to catch the racy ones??:H
                sigpic
                Never look down on a person unless you are offering them a hand up.
                awprint: RUBY Imagine yourself doing What you love and loving What you do, Being happy From the inside Out, experiencing your Dreams wide awake, Being creative, being Unique, being you - changing things to the way YOU know they can BE - Living the Life you Always imagined.awprint:

Comment

Hi Ruby!

Comment

Rubes,

This is a quiet night ! Try a Friday...now they're racy.

Spam

Comment

Good morning. I'm cooking up a storm here, just thought I'd check in with you loons! :egad:
                      sigpic
                      awprint: RUBY Imagine yourself doing What you love and loving What you do, Being happy From the inside Out, experiencing your Dreams wide awake, Being creative, being Unique, being you - changing things to the way YOU know they can BE - Living the Life you Always imagined.awprint:

Comment

That's good. Ain't it great when folks here get so chummy (and hilarious).
                        sigpic

Comment

Evening Spam,

Yep, friday's are full of expectation really. You never know who's going to drop in. Might be Otto, Nikki, even Ron 01, or Moushvka0457. And all are welcome of course. It's exciting.....

Comment

Is any one watching Grand Designs Revisited on Lifestyle ???
                            HOW is that hexagonal house ? How SUPERB....

Mr G it sounds like you're talking about some kindly call girls :H:H:H
                            Rejoined life 20/5/19

Comment

rubywillow;841040 wrote: Good morning. I'm cooking up a storm here, just thought I'd check in with you loons! :egad:
                              Watcha cooking Rubes ???
                              Rejoined life 20/5/19

Comment

byebyebridgetjones;841047 wrote: Is any one watching Grand Designs Revisited on Lifestyle ???
                                HOW is that hexagonal house ? How SUPERB....

Yep...Personally, I hate the programme but GCH has it on.

And it has straw insulation!

Comment

Working...
                                X