THE NEXT DAY THREAD - APRIL

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Well, I've got to work tomorrow, so I'd better haul arse....
    See youz all tomorrow evening. Possible late stage redesign for the vege patch. How wild would concentric circles or even a spiral be ???? Only trouble is water retention, and possibly structural support of plants.....a gel can dream though......
    If your 8 year old self met you, would they be proud?
    Rejoined life 20/5/19

Comment

G'night Gil's. I'm orf too.
      You can make it Bridge. Why not?!

'I am part of all that I have met, yet all experience is an arch wherethro', gleams that untravelled world whose margins fade, forever and forever when I move'

Zen soul Warrior. Freedom today-

Comment

I'll tuck, but I'm not toileting.
        Goodnight babies (strokes forehead).....
        No farting in bed now.

ALso re above above Froglet.....
        yes, yes,yes and yes.......but with worm castings as well....
        Rejoined life 20/5/19

Comment

Hey MissyB

Happy Birthday!!!!

Comment

Thank you Tawny!! Treated myself to a lie in!!

Think Bridge is making the cake .....

I have publicly announced my intention of getting back into my wet suit this Sunday and back into the sea. I'm using advancing old age as an excuse to not do things far too often these days!
            Never give up, for that is just the place and time that the tide will turn

Harriet Beecher Stowe

Comment

A huge big happy birthday, Miss. B

I hope the year ahead will be a fantastic one
              I'll do whatever it takes
              AF 21/08/2009

Comment

Miss Behaving;841447 wrote:
                Think Bridge is making the cake .....
                I think you're right, MissB. The worm castings mentioned above are a dead giveaway. Hope Mr.B was able to do something special despite the power outage yesterday.

Comment

Happy birthday Missios! Have a terrific day, and a magical year!

:yougo: :goodtime: :band2:

:disco:

:naughtfeet:

'I am part of all that I have met, yet all experience is an arch wherethro', gleams that untravelled world whose margins fade, forever and forever when I move'

Zen soul Warrior. Freedom today-

Comment

Happy Birthday Missy B. Have a lovely day and a wonderful year to come.

xx

Comment

Kia Ora and Happy Birthday Miss B!
                      Hope you had a great day!
                      Hi all Underoos...
                      xx
                      -Sheep

Comment

Happy B-Day Miss B !

Comment

Arvo all,

Don't understand MrG's emotibloodycons. Why does he include a pic of people with Parkinson's? Just don't geddit.

Bet the next time we hear from Aspy there'll be news. This has been a wonderful journey for all of us. I can only recall one other baby happening during my time here.

Spam - I read somewhere else that you're feeling really happy today. Makes me smile.

Bridge - water retention is a prob with arty-farty designs but ... where there's a will ...

Having a POETS day, probably won't cook tonight but have a nice stash of cabana, Mersey valley cheese and cornichons.

Will stick my head in later to see if the water's hot and plentiful ...

Missy - guess we're not going to see much of YOU tonight. *** smirk ***

Comment

Yep, all, happy days here and then the Topa Dopa set in. Should wear off soon.

Anyway, I won't be reporting for duty tonight as we are going out.

Can someone wash their armpits on my behalf please.

Also, can someone explain why I have Disney Channel on when son is at a friends house.

Spam xx

Comment

Happy Birthday Miss B...
                              ....note the Tim Tams strategically placed with no numerical significance.
                              Rejoined life 20/5/19

Comment

So much to say but I'm so behind...like that Hexagonal house on Grand Designs - love that house, and the guy that built it seems like a kind geek...and Tawny I was saying to MrCakes "I know that guy from somewhere" when watching Masterchief (!) before the penny dropped - that guy on Maseterchef is too smug though.
                                And it's Missy's b'day??? Aw :goodjob::new::h Happy Birthday babe
                                And and....are we showering tonight?? I got some scented candles to burn...someone kept farting last time & it spoilt it...
                                Back to read more...

Comment

Working...
                                X