Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

THE NEXT DAY THREAD - APRIL

Sorry I'm late, but it's still yesterday or is it today or tomorrow

HAPPY BIRTHDAY MISS BEHAVING, hope you had a great day.
    It could be worse, I could be filing.
    AF since 7/7/2009

Comment

Hi Ruby, and JC,
      Yep, a grand evening had doing what i'm supposed to!
      Not sure where i am, or what day it is either, so off to bed. Have a great day ladies.

'I am part of all that I have met, yet all experience is an arch wherethro', gleams that untravelled world whose margins fade, forever and forever when I move'

Zen soul Warrior. Freedom today-

Comment

I can NEVER keep up with your time! :H
        sigpic
        Never look down on a person unless you are offering them a hand up.
        awprint: RUBY Imagine yourself doing What you love and loving What you do, Being happy From the inside Out, experiencing your Dreams wide awake, Being creative, being Unique, being you - changing things to the way YOU know they can BE - Living the Life you Always imagined.awprint:

Comment

Good Morning, Good Morning,
          A beautiful fresh day here with the promise of rain later.
          Perfect.
          I shall begin my latest dastardly horticultural mission.
          Nya Nya Nya.........
          If your 8 year old self met you, would they be proud?
          Rejoined life 20/5/19

Comment

Morning Bridge and all to come.

Just sharing yesterday's pickings - the autumn flush of David Austin roses. It's a grand time of year.

Comment

morning to everyone too.

Bridge - take the arnica out with you! And thanks for the cake!

Lovely roses TF.

Pan - hope you have some nice things planned for your birthday tomorrow!

Slow start to today. Have had coffee and read the paper. Fresh cooked (supermarket bakery!) bread with jambon and fromage. A few strums on the new ukulele. Long bath. One of those days where I cant be bothered with extra verbs and those other grammatical things.

Need to get the front garden sorted today, but feeling more than a little lazy.
              Never give up, for that is just the place and time that the tide will turn

Harriet Beecher Stowe

Comment

Good Morning Missy,

I couriered the rest of your cake....the bit with the most Tim Tammage on it....
                If it arrives in a right mess it will be because of NZ postal service, not Aust post :H

LOVE the Austins Tawney.
                If your 8 year old self met you, would they be proud?
                Rejoined life 20/5/19

Comment

Love your DA's Hornos. You have a rosy future gel!
                  Morning Bridgos. Did that cake really have any tim tam's left? Surely you jest?
                  Missios, not feeling too grammatical? Let me help. Maybe you were trying to say.......:welcome: :l

:new:
                  :nutso: :yay:

:contrat1000:

'I am part of all that I have met, yet all experience is an arch wherethro', gleams that untravelled world whose margins fade, forever and forever when I move'

Comment

After a slow morning, I had a very productive afternoon doing the post-kittten clean out of the garage (yes, they are lovely, but they also produce a lot of cat shit). So everything has been scrubbed and disinfected and I dont get the whiff of eau de kittie when I walk in the door!

Mr B is taking me out to dinner tonight. I was just thinking as I was ironing that he took me somewhere really lovely last year, and I can barely remember it as I had already had a bottle of wine by the time we left the house. I dont know where we are going to tonight, but I know I will remember it in the morning and this time next year too!

have a lovely evening everyone!
                    Never give up, for that is just the place and time that the tide will turn

Harriet Beecher Stowe

Comment

Miss Behaving;842167 wrote: Pan - hope you have some nice things planned for your birthday tomorrow!.
                      Thanks, Miss. My birthday will be spent reflecting on the world. Seeing as I live right on the edge of it, outside my door, I like to think about what has happened over the oceans, over time. My grandfather was an ANZAC. It is a very special day for me in a number of ways.

Comment

Sir G, thanks. You know.

Comment

Evening all,
                          Have a beautiful evening Missy, and by crikey don't you deserve it! And just what do you deserve? Your reward? Well, lot's, but you defo deserve a beautiful time tonight, and forever after, from this point on. You deserve self respect, and lot's of love from you to you too! A magnificent, love filled, relaxing, joyous, sober, magical time spent with two people you love. Mr. B, and you. (i think i'm gonna cry)
                          Have a great night Miss B!

How are you tonight Pan? Your birthday tomorrow?
                          :bday3: Hope you have a lovely day.

A marvellous night to all malakas and marikas! (the hairier the better)

Comment

Yep. Thanks G. xxx

Comment

Can someone please get the Sheep off my back in the meantime PLEASE?

Comment

To all who remember Lavande, she could do with some support.

Comment

Working...
                                X