THE NEXT DAY THREAD - APRIL

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

byebyebridgetjones;842422 wrote: Good night M G....do you want me to tuck you in ???
    MG? Oh yes, i am a sleek, sporty classic....

'I am part of all that I have met, yet all experience is an arch wherethro', gleams that untravelled world whose margins fade, forever and forever when I move'

Zen soul Warrior. Freedom today-

Comment

Happy Birthday Pan. Hope your reflections are insightful.

Did my swim this morning and have been horizontal ever since. A combination of doing my normal distance when I haven't been swimming regularly, and the fact that it was a wild and woolly day with lots of waves and swells, as a result of which I up swallowing lots of water. Blecchhhhhh!

Mr G thanks for your lovely sentiments last night! We had a really lovely evening!

Hope everyone else had a goood morning too ...... I understand that history ws made by us singing youse guys national anthem and vice-versa. Isn't it nice when countries grow up!
      Never give up, for that is just the place and time that the tide will turn

Harriet Beecher Stowe

Comment

I think my self-diagnosis yesterday may have been incorrect. I am now thinking I have perhaps contracted smallpox or bubonic plague.

Comment

Maybe the black plague spammious seems everything old is new again... hope you feel better soon...Got back yesterday...Sitiney was grand hotel not that great for the so called Rocks BUT the best thing was checking out .....Attendee at the counter.... "Any thing from the mini bar sir?' NO... Usually I would have taken out a bank loan and demanded I take the fridge home with me fully stocked .....in a drunken stupour of course.. have the same argument at the air port as I try to carry Dan Murphys booze warehouse through the X ray thinggy ...Attendent " Sir your bagged....you should have had this wine house checked in on the Russian Anoavov plane she can take it" .... Thank doghouse those daze are gone..as a aside.I canna not recommend a spanna but Baclofen is enough its is amazing NO desire to drink!!!! ...havent read back.... but HAPPY BIRTHDAY Panious hope its a good one... .may the force be with the Threadians there is a battle to be had in a galaxy far far away i shall fill you in later ...Star date 2010 Captain ***Burp*** out!!!!!
          and this day .... remember the women and men of war times no greater courage than those shelias and blokes !!!!
          Reg

Comment

Reg - long time no see! Feels great to be checking out with a mini bar bill doesn't it! My credit card is such a better space! (although with a temporary glip .....)

Spam - leeches are good for bubonic plague!! :H

I think there may be been a bug in the water this morning ...... had a few hours of D&V but now back to feeling normal!
            Never give up, for that is just the place and time that the tide will turn

Harriet Beecher Stowe

Comment

I am just reading back HAPPIEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE birthday Miss B
              Reg

Comment

Good to see you, Reg

HAppy birthday, PAN
                I'll do whatever it takes
                AF 21/08/2009

Comment

Grrrrrr......bad sleep, too much coffee, cranky girl all day........monosyllabic most of the time......
                  Just heard the horrible news about those three service men who died on the way to the Anzac service in Wellington, Missy.
                  How perfectly aweful.
                  I will tuck you in next time I have caffeine overload G man .......
                  Hello Reggy, Spammy and Tippy.
                  It's definitely plague Spam.Get a lot of it round here.
                  Bridgey.
                  If your 8 year old self met you, would they be proud?
                  Rejoined life 20/5/19

Comment

Hope the Frog is not up to mischeif with the Vietnam vets ?????:H
                    If your 8 year old self met you, would they be proud?
                    Rejoined life 20/5/19

Comment

byebyebridgetjones;842829 wrote: Hope the Frog is not up to mischeif with the Vietnam vets ?????:H
                      She said once.... she was back stage at Sunbury when Billy Thorpe used to have his hair in plats so anythings possible when it comes to our TF

Comment

Guitarista;842269 wrote: What's up with Lavande Pan?
                        Husband of over 34 years has left.

Guitarista;842350 wrote:
                        Pan, your marriage is over?
                        I was speaking of Lavande in answer to an earlier question of your's Mr G. Not me.

But is probably true of myself as well.

Comment

Reading back now.

Comment

Thanks very much for the birthday wishes.

Comment

It was a glorious day, here in Pan Beach. The sea was glistening and there were only a few fluffy clouds in the sky, forecasting nothing but fine weather. The tourists were strangely absent and a good day was had.

Comment

Evening,
                                Welcome bac Reg, and good to see you as alway's. It would be a great test, travelling out of town, possibly out of your comfort zone, and not stressing about drinking? Good one.

Glad you had a lovely evening Missios.
                                Bridge, shouldn't you be having another coffee about now? Make sure it's a strong one won't you.....;-)
                                Hope you're having a nice day Panos.
                                Hornos might be gone a while, i think........

A marvellous day had here with family. Lordy, lordy, what have i become?!

:h

'I am part of all that I have met, yet all experience is an arch wherethro', gleams that untravelled world whose margins fade, forever and forever when I move'

Zen soul Warrior. Freedom today-

Comment

Working...
                                X