• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

THE TODAYTHREAD APRIL

Will there be a nice white shirt?

Comment

THE TODAYTHREAD APRIL

Miss Behaving;831474 wrote: how about we put Mr G, a thai fish curry, KTAB, Mario, hot cocoa (with marshmallows) , George Clooney, Colin Firth, a latte and Daniel Craig into the Large Hadron Collider and see what pops out at the other end? Share the spoils so to speak?? :H:H Could be a challenge for the Improbability Drive ........
      A challenge Missy? Maybe, but on closer inspection, the ingredient's are quite compatible, and out would pop a decent bloke with a curry stained white shirt sipping a cup of cocoa in the most stylish fashion.

'I am part of all that I have met, yet all experience is an arch wherethro', gleams that untravelled world whose margins fade, forever and forever when I move'

Zen soul Warrior. Freedom today-

Comment

THE TODAYTHREAD APRIL

... hmmm ... sounds a bit Ricky Martinesque to me ...

Comment

THE TODAYTHREAD APRIL

Guitarista;831480 wrote: A challenge Missy? Maybe, but on closer inspection, the ingredient's are quite compatible, and out would pop a decent bloke with a curry stained white shirt sipping a cup of cocoa in the most stylish fashion.
          Whilst standing at the edge of an active volcanoe, reading 'Cross stitch monthly, April 2010' of course.....

'I am part of all that I have met, yet all experience is an arch wherethro', gleams that untravelled world whose margins fade, forever and forever when I move'

Zen soul Warrior. Freedom today-

Comment

THE TODAYTHREAD APRIL

Bridge,

Colin Firth AND Daniel Craig....we have so much in common.

Hang on...they're both English. Can't think of any Englishmen on here. Ktab and Mario are the next best thing. And I've got a soft spot for Ktab. D'you reckon we can get him?

I've got a British Passport, a southern accent and I'm not afraid to use them.

Comment

THE TODAYTHREAD APRIL

Waa hoo :threekisses:
              The bags are packed :winkmonkey: now where did I leave that ticket
              Ethanol is a toxic chemical, why would I drink it?

Comment

THE TODAYTHREAD APRIL

Spam;831515 wrote: Bridge,

Colin Firth AND Daniel Craig....we have so much in common.

Hang on...they're both English. Can't think of any Englishmen on here. Ktab and Mario are the next best thing. And I've got a soft spot for Ktab. D'you reckon we can get him?

I've got a British Passport, a southern accent and I'm not afraid to use them.
                Yes we should probably not go out together on the pull. Too much competition.
                If your 8 year old self met you, would they be proud?
                Rejoined life 20/5/19

Comment

Working...
                X