Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Army april fools day..1st April..Hee Hee..!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Happy April fools day..
    what pranks are any of you up to today ??????
    good morning you lazy lot...:H:H

my sleep is on it's head again.. but I don't care for once..
    got a little person in my bed.. snoozing away.. had lovely cuddles,
    prob go back in a bit for a snuggle up, but am *ping* wide awake just now..!

I hope you are all fine and dandy this mornn
    and wish you a very happy one..:h

Good Morning to all the Army and a Happy April to all...

Hey Jan - Good morning - wot you doin' up at this hour? Only a fool would be up this early..:H:H
    Here's an April Fool guy for Ollie - same red tongue!!

And for the rest of you....

Have a great day.........Stirly....
    For every 60 seconds that you are angry, you lose a minute of happiness.
    AF since 10/10/2015:yay:

Comment

Hiya wirly, cirly, girly, stirly, ..

your pics didn't come up..???

you're up early as well aren't you???
      wot time is it with you there??
      :l:l

Comment

ladyjan;831381 wrote: Hiya wirly, cirly, girly, stirly, ..

your pics didn't come up..???

you're up early as well aren't you???
        wot time is it with you there??
        :l:l
        Jan- it's 7:40 am... I'm up a little earlier than usual....had a good night's sleep and got up to get an early start but dropped in here first...
        I can see the pics I posted... wonder why you can't.
        Anyway, I'm so happy you get to have your little bean with you over Easter. Who's more excited - Ollie or his Mum??

Comment

Dunno if you had them ??

but I remeber there was a toffee and choc bar, back in the late 60's 70's called a curly, wirly.. always got them when we went to the sat morn pictures..

I saw them several years back but they were half the size and half as thin..
          I remember them, they were soooo yummy..

found them with google help..
          but they just don't look the same....Boo Hoo

Comment

this is what I see..???????
            stirly-girly;831380 wrote: Good Morning to all the Army and a Happy April to all...

Hey Jan - Good morning - wot you doin' up at this hour? Only a fool would be up this early..:H:H
            Here's an April Fool guy for Ollie - same red tongue!!

And for the rest of you....

Have a great day.........Stirly....

Comment

ladyjan;831384 wrote: Dunno if you had them ??

but I remeber there was a toffee and choc bar, back in the late 60's 70's called a curly, wirly.. always got them when we went to the sat morn pictures..

I saw them several years back but they were half the size and half as thin..
              I remember them, they were soooo yummy..
              Jan, KTAB and JC were talking about those just a couple of days ago...:H:H
              Will copy and paste what I did then...
              Wiki says..

Cadbury Curly Wurly is a type of chocolate bar manufactured by Cadbury UK and sold in the United Kingdom, Australia, Germany, Portugal, The Netherlands, and the Republic of Ireland. It was launched in the UK in 1971. Its shape resembles two flattened, intertwined serpentine strings. The bar is made of chocolate-coated caramel. Also available are "Curly Wurly Squirlies," which come in a bag and are just the cross beams of the ladder. This design was created by Charlie Simmonds a worker and an apprentice at Cadbury.
              A 2004 online poll of retro confectionary aficionados found that the Curly Wurly was the most popular chocolate bar still in production.

I don't ever remember them but they do sound yummy!!

Your last post included the quote of what I posted with the piccies and they came through okay....I can see them!!

Comment

stirly-girly;831382 wrote:
                I'm so happy you get to have your little bean with you over Easter. Who's more excited - Ollie or his Mum??
                We are both over the moon...

gonna go and jump back in bed for a bit with him.. am starting to melt now...
                ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ....
                cya in a bit..
                have a lovely day..:l

Comment

Your last post included the quote of what I posted with the piccies and they came through okay....I can see them!!

nope I can't see them..??????? dunno why..
                  dunno if anybody else has the prob..??

lady wirly, cirly, squirly, stirly-girly..:H

Comment

ladyjan;831390 wrote: Your last post included the quote of what I posted with the piccies and they came through okay....I can see them!!

nope I can't see them..??????? dunno why..
                    dunno if anybody else has the prob..??

Go back to bed and have a good cuddle with that adorable little guy of yours...Talk to you later....Have a great time with Ollie!!!:h

Comment

ladyjan;831390 wrote:
                      Think I'm gonna have to change my name to Joe...:H:H

Comment

Morning LJ & 'joe', reminds me of blackaddder and his man servant 'bob'. Has no relevance what so ever unless you have seen it....
                        Ok busy day today so running out of the door very soon.
                        Ethanol is a toxic chemical, why would I drink it?

Comment

Morning LJ, Stirly,KT

Busy is good,
                          Cracking game last night,KT. Arsenal played really well the 2nd half.
                          It could be worse, I could be filing.
                          AF since 7/7/2009

Comment

KTAB;831407 wrote: Morning LJ & 'joe', reminds me of blackaddder and his man servant 'bob'. Has no relevance what so ever unless you have seen it....
                            Ok busy day today so running out of the door very soon.
                            Hi KTAB... have a great day....
                            Even here in Greece, we've seen "Blackadder"... and we love Mr. Bean...

All episodes star Rowan Atkinson and Tony Robinson as anti-hero Edmund Blackadder and his dogsbody, Baldrick. Each series is set in a different historical period with Blackadder and Baldrick as main characters. In each series they are accompanied by different characters, though several persons reappear in one series or another - for example, Melchett and Lord Flashheart.
                            Bob ? Gabrielle Glaister ? an attractive girl who poses as a man called Bob, before revealing her true sex and becoming romantically involved with Flashheart (2 and 4). Series 2 gives her real name as Kate.

Comment

JackieClaire;831409 wrote: Morning LJ, Stirly,KT

Busy is good,
                              Cracking game last night,KT. Arsenal played really well the 2nd half.
                              Hello JackieClaire and "Kalo Mina" as they say here....It means "Good Month"....bound to be a busy one what with Easter and so many birthdays...MWO has a slew of them....older son has his on the 10th and Mr. Stirly and Joe have their anniversary on the 20th. Will have to start now to decide what pressie I would like
                              Didn't see there at first JC, mainly because we posted at exactly the same minute....great minds...

And here's a thought for the ladies for April 1st....:H:H:H

Comment

Working...
                              X