Army Thread 2nd April

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Army Thread 2nd April

I was just about to ask where KTAB thot JC had gone off to..

For every 60 seconds that you are angry, you lose a minute of happiness.
    AF since 10/10/2015:yay:

Comment

Army Thread 2nd April

stirly-girly;831964 wrote: K - did you notice that just you and I are still talking? I wonder where JC got to...

I was at the bottom of the recycling bin, looking for a recipe from lasts weeks paper
      It could be worse, I could be filing.
      AF since 7/7/2009

Comment

Army Thread 2nd April

JackieClaire;831963 wrote: We've noticed that Black Bess will respond to a real dog barking on TV., but if it's a human being imitating a dog she completely ignores it.
        And she goes crackers, if her arch enemy from up the road Harry passes by.
        My Freddie totally ignores all dog sounds either from the TV or the computer (u-tube) and pays no attention to either the TV screen or the PC screen - I'm Skyping with my Mom and she's calling... Hi Freddie...and the little bugger pays no attention. Neither does he look at himself in a mirror or give any indication that he sees his reflection...
        My sister's dog on the other hand, watched TV for the first time a few weeks ago - it was a hockey game - and when the player skated over and "off the screen" she ran over to look behind the TV to see where he had gone. Also, when she comes inside, looks at the mirror behind the door to see if the "other doggie" is there... My mutt doesn't do any of those thing...

Comment

Army Thread 2nd April

JackieClaire;831965 wrote: I was at the bottom of the recycling bin, looking for a recipe from lasts weeks paper
          I gather it's filled up a bit so there was no danger of you falling in this time...:H:H

Comment

Army Thread 2nd April

On a more serious note - have to go off in a bit, but wanted to ask you guys something - JC, you mentioned taking herbal sleepy stuff to help you sleep...have you ever tried Melatonin or do you know anyone that takes it?
            I had a really bad experience a while ago with the sleeping pills I'd been taking so I literally flushed them down the toilet and now am taking Melatonin. My sleep has improved to the point that I fall asleep within about five minutes of lying down on the bed - first time in 15 years without AL or some kind of medication to help me sleep. And, although I wake up at about 3-hour intervals, I go back to sleep within a few minutes and feel rested when I get up in the morning. A HUGE difference from even when I was taking the meds. The first few nights were hell - was literally lying awake most of the night - only about 1-1/2 to 2 hours sleep, but when the Melatonin finally kicked in, I found my sleep improving every night. Anyway, just wondering...

Comment

Army Thread 2nd April

That's so cute about the dog, not me with me legs sticking out of the bin.

It's waayyyy after 11am. I really must get on. (no I'm not sneaking of to photo bucket).

You take care KT,ok :l

SG. I'm looking forward to my for my easy way to photo bucket.

laters my lovelies:l
              AF since 7/7/2009

Comment

Army Thread 2nd April

Sorry I cant be of any help there Stirly, I have never taken a sleeping pill, herbal or otherwise in my life.
                JC you take care too hun. Think I will wrap up warm and take the dogs up to the forest.
                Ethanol is a toxic chemical, why would I drink it?

Comment

Army Thread 2nd April

KTAB;831970 wrote: Sorry I cant be of any help there Stirly, I have never taken a sleeping pill, herbal or otherwise in my life.
                  JC you take care too hun. Think I will wrap up warm and take the dogs up to the forest.
                  KTAB - that's the best idea you've had all day... have a great walk...
                  JC - talk to you later.... do you have Skype - I could talk you through PB that way. The other way would be remote assistance.... you'll love that.... you invite me to assist you, I take over your screen from my PC and show you how to do what you want to with Photobucket. I control your screen and you just sit back and watch....:shocked:

Love modern technology...

Comment

Army Thread 2nd April

Hello, All

Wow! I crashed out in spectacular fashion last night and this morning. I went to bed early (around 10.30), slept like a log until until 1.30. Back to bed around 2.15, slept like the dead until 9.00, thought about getting up and making coffee, but gave it up as a bad idea. Had a sip of water instead and crashed out again until just after 11.00.

Ever since then, I've just been pottering about... Lovely

To those who celebrate Easter: enjoy! (Is that the correct phrase to use?)
                    I'll do whatever it takes
                    AF 21/08/2009

Comment

Army Thread 2nd April

Hello FFF
                      AF since 7/7/2009

Comment

Army Thread 2nd April

afternoon peeps. sleep fairy still with me... asleep by midnight.... awake at noon. thank god i dont have a job to go to (yet). thinking of staying in my pyjamas all day.. just because i can. good friday is a holiday so hell why not. dogs wont be impressed as they will just get kicked out into the garden for a poo... oh i feel mean now, they will get the RSPCA onto me.. if they could use the phone. hope alls well in army land
                        Today is the tomorrow i worried about yesterday and it turned out fine
                        Keep passing the open windows

Comment

Army Thread 2nd April

Hi Tip & Spud, mmm sounds like a tasty recipe.

Dont feel too bad spud I went and had a little nap instead of taking my dogs to the forest as mentioned earlier. Now I feel guilty too :upset:
                          Ethanol is a toxic chemical, why would I drink it?

Comment

Army Thread 2nd April

yoo hoo Spuds,
                            Just made a fish pie, Black Bess is asleep on the settee and all is goooooooood

I've just stopped stressing about the sleep and I'm sleeping better than I have done for months
                            AF since 7/7/2009

Comment

Army Thread 2nd April

Ditto, JC

I've realised that I CAN get by with about 4 hours sleep, but obviously would prefer more. I just don't lie awake, stressing about how little sleepy time is left. Now I get about 6 hours a night, and crash out nicely when I get the opportunity.

All is good
                              I'll do whatever it takes
                              AF 21/08/2009

Comment

Army Thread 2nd April

evening all.

:congratulatory: Clean & Sober since 13/01/2009 :congratulatory:

Until one is committed there is always hesitant thoughts.
                                I know enough to know that I don't know enough.

This signature has been typed in front of a live studio audience.

Comment

Working...
                                X