Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Army Thread 2nd April

I'm here KTAB!

Hi everyone & happy Easter to those who celebrate it. I don't really celebrate it religiously; rather I just cook a lot and eat heartily. And then there is the chocolate.....:h
    :crazymonkey: RivEd

Comment

Army Thread 2nd April

ive been a piggy easter duck today. making and eating... bannana muffins, flapjack, and more... well in the past i would be drinking so its better than that... munch munch munch
      Today is the tomorrow i worried about yesterday and it turned out fine
      Keep passing the open windows

Comment

Army Thread 2nd April

Yep, I vote for munching instead of imbibing!
        :crazymonkey: RivEd

Comment

Army Thread 2nd April

Evening, all

Looks like a quiet day was had on the Army Thread.
          I'll do whatever it takes
          AF 21/08/2009

Comment

Army Thread 2nd April

Hiya Tippers - howzit?
            It's time I put my big girl pants on. :grannypants: I hope they fit.

Comment

Army Thread 2nd April

Zeppie! Long time no see!

I'm well thanks.

You still have that twinkle in your eye?
              AF 21/08/2009

Comment

Army Thread 2nd April

Yes - twinkeling away over here, I have been a busy wee bee lately and am working to cure my latest addiction - facebook!!! why on earth did I ever think I should join that site

Comment

Army Thread 2nd April

I'm pretty much off FB again, Zeps.

Ever since I stopped farming, I remembered that I don't really like the place all that much...
                  AF 21/08/2009

Comment

Army Thread 2nd April

Oh dang... the eldest cub is nagging... BRB
                    AF 21/08/2009

Comment

Army Thread 2nd April

Yes my crops are withering usually - which is a very good sign.

I read a book on addiction "use your brain to beat addiction" by susan aldridge. It has been very helpful to me.

Comment

Army Thread 2nd April

Well, I've been dying eggs again today with Gracie, arguing with Taylor, shopping for food for Sunday's feast. Hubs is again having problems with work, and it's not something he's used to. I think PM is trying to force him out to bring in his own, younger, agenda. Don't understand why experience and knowledge is not treasured in our country. It's taken him over 3 decades to attain his experience, and I can't see how someone who has nothing to offer but a college education can trump that. There are other issues in play, that I won't discuss here, but it's a really big problem to place people in charge just because of their race or sex. Yes, there were problems in the past because of this issue, but you can't mandate the change without losing the knowledge.
                        Rubes
                        sigpic
                        Never look down on a person unless you are offering them a hand up.
                        awprint: RUBY Imagine yourself doing What you love and loving What you do, Being happy From the inside Out, experiencing your Dreams wide awake, Being creative, being Unique, being you - changing things to the way YOU know they can BE - Living the Life you Always imagined.awprint:

Comment

Army Thread 2nd April

Hiya Rubes - happy egg dying and it is a shame that hubs is getting grief at work. Would you like me to send them some greyhound poop?

Comment

Working...
                          X