favor needed

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

favor needed

CowGal, you already know I voted last night on Chat. So, Just wanted to post here to wish you all the best with your art in SA. Doing what you have a passion for is what it is all about. You are very fortunate. Go for it! - TWO

PS. Keep up the good work with homework - take any negative thought that enters you mind, knock it down and then replace it with a positive one. It gets easier and easier as time goes on - but takes lots of practice - so keep up with your homework everyday. It works, I can promise you.

Comment

favor needed

my vote is in...you rock
      :notes:
      Lion

Comment

favor needed

U all rock!!!!

Thanks, thanks!!!! :thanks: :thanks: I truly/ we truly appreciate all the votes, Paul says he is getting tears in his eyes from the huge show of support & love, I assured him we are an awesome lovin group of people who r trying to help eachother w/ our common al problem....... Love u guys, YOU ROCK!!!!!!:h :l :h

MA
        :rays:My happiness is my greatest gift to others:rays:eace:

Comment

favor needed

anyone else interested in helping??

We could use as many votes as possible, just putting it out there......................

Love and hugs, :h :l

MA

Comment

favor needed

Voted :-)
            Wishing you both great success with the book.
            "The person who says it cannot be done should not interrupt the person doing it"

Comment

favor needed

My vote lodged MA what you are doing is wonderful

Comment

favor needed

Registered. Very late here so will confirm account and vote tomorrow.

Comment

favor needed

cool!! you guys rock

Will get onto the music soon reggie, haven't had a moment to breath lately w/ all this, but thanks for the votes, you all are sooooooo wonderful, in so many ways!!! I really was bummed last night computer was not working at work, could not get to chat, what a long night, but if any of u r on fb, u can see the tigers I drew, turned out great...............i think!?

Keep it coming guys, Paul and I thank you from the bottom of our hearts!!

love you!!!!:l :h

MA

Comment

favor needed

gotta keep having this up so we can WIN this contest..............

We are gonna win, i know...............u all will receive an online book at least, no pics i guess, but his writings are so spiritual and helpful...............remember when I died??? that is how we met..........ironic huh!? well am an artist at heart before I ever became a nurse, just to pay the bills................lots of love to u all!!! you r my lifeline, saved my life, brought me back, :thanks: :thanks: am forever in debt to you all, this is what i was brought back for I think..............lots of

love, MA:l :h

Comment

favor needed

I voted yesterday cowgal
                      I love my family more than alcohol.:h
                      Live in the Solution....not the problem

Comment

favor needed

thanks sweet people!!

It is a wonderful book, cannot wait til it comes out.....................very different, but cool and helpful, esp w/ people like us...................u guys r great!!!!:goodjob:

lots of love as always, happy Easter!!! :l :h

MA

Comment

favor needed

bump

wanted to bump this up to see if we could get a few more votes??? maybe????

love and hugs,:l:h

MA

Comment

Working...
                          X