Army Thread 3rd April

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Army Thread 3rd April

awww... fella just came to the door to cut the grass. Tells you what my yard looks like :H
    sigpic
    Thoughts become things..... choose the good ones. ~TUT

Comment

Army Thread 3rd April

greeneyes;832693 wrote: awww... fella just came to the door to cut the grass. Tells you what my yard looks like :H
      :H:H:H

See you on the morrow, folks! Bedtime for me.
      I'll do whatever it takes
      AF 21/08/2009

Comment

Army Thread 3rd April

My house is COVERED with colored eggs, bunnies, ducks, Easter baskets, not to mention my messed up kitchen from cooking all day. I've invited some of the neighbors who live alone, so not sure who will turn up, but no problem! Food will NOT run out. :H
        sigpic
        Never look down on a person unless you are offering them a hand up.
        awprint: RUBY Imagine yourself doing What you love and loving What you do, Being happy From the inside Out, experiencing your Dreams wide awake, Being creative, being Unique, being you - changing things to the way YOU know they can BE - Living the Life you Always imagined.awprint:

Comment

Army Thread 3rd April

I LUUUURRRRVVVEE the smell of new cut grass. Haven't cut ours so the eggs will have places to hide.
          sigpic
          Never look down on a person unless you are offering them a hand up.
          awprint: RUBY Imagine yourself doing What you love and loving What you do, Being happy From the inside Out, experiencing your Dreams wide awake, Being creative, being Unique, being you - changing things to the way YOU know they can BE - Living the Life you Always imagined.awprint:

Comment

Army Thread 3rd April

You could hide a couple herds of rabbits and a flock of ducks in mine!
            sigpic

Comment

Army Thread 3rd April

OK I'm going to clean the house and that's all there is to it! UGH!
              sigpic

Comment

Army Thread 3rd April

Hi Army,
                We're slowly moving into more sunny days - funny how a sunny day affects my mood. I just feel so much more positive
                make the least of the worst, and the most of the best - everyday.

Comment

Working...
                X