Army thread Monday 5th April

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

So JC are you all set for the celebrations tonight at St. James's?
    Ethanol is a toxic chemical, why would I drink it?

Comment

KTAB;833167 wrote: Its ok the shaking has started to subside plus the twitch in my right eyeball is almost gone :confusedmonkey:
      sorry shouldn't laugh but :H:H:H

but have a quick look in the UK papers this election isn't going to won on policies but about what they wear,where they bought it, how much it cost and how much they are 'real' people.

Enough politics, lets talk about religion (not)
      It could be worse, I could be filing.
      AF since 7/7/2009

Comment

KTAB;833168 wrote: So JC are you all set for the celebrations tonight at St. James's?
        couldn't get a ticket if we sold me granny. I'll be hugging the boards waiting for the banging on the walls.
        AF since 7/7/2009

Comment

Are they not setting up a big screen in the car park or downtown? On second thoughts that could be tempting fate. However they only need a draw and I reckon they will win 2-0.

Comment

The font of all knowledge (Mr JC) says no. It'll be in the pubs if they've got sky but he's got a seat in the west stand next door.
            That's the problem with the Toon they tend to sit on their backsides when they think they've got it in the bag. No tempting fate 'til we see it writing (in blood preferably)
            AF since 7/7/2009

Comment

Back. Ok how did the cake pressie go down last night?

Comment

KTAB;833173 wrote: Back. Ok how did the cake pressie go down last night?
                she was thrilled, but it was so late when she got here that she didn't have a slice (what is wrong with the young peeps of today) We didn't dare cute into it but luckily we had an emergency coffee cake on stand by.

I must away to the shops. They were shut for a whole 24 hours yesterday, they may have missed me.
                AF since 7/7/2009

Comment

How in dogs name did you manage a whole 24 hrs? Bye have fun, I better get some work done.

Comment

hi peeps. just popping in before i register myself in the old folks home. its my birthday today, this will be the first sober one ever (well since i discovered AL). im going out for the day to a mini zoo and a butterfly house. i see us all as butterflies emerging from the dark days. when i first started thinking about bnirthday over a month ago i really didnt think i would still be sober, and the idea of not drinking was scary. now i know im gonna have a nice day and NOT DRINK. thank you all for helping me to get here x
                    Today is the tomorrow i worried about yesterday and it turned out fine
                    Keep passing the open windows

Comment

Happy Birthday Spud, I hope you have a lovely sober day.
                      I always take the day off and be taken out somewhere nice too. It would always end up in my being drunk, well that was celebrating wasnt it??? Daft thinking.
                      There is only one person who got you where you are today, take a look in the mirror.
                      Thats if the eyesight is still up to it old timer :H

Comment

hi all i am back, happy birthday spuddles,hope you have a lovely day..

:congratulatory: Clean & Sober since 13/01/2009 :congratulatory:

Until one is committed there is always hesitant thoughts.
                        I know enough to know that I don't know enough.

This signature has been typed in front of a live studio audience.

Comment

I am working Mario, can you tell?

Comment

o yes ktab i noticed it first thing thiss morning

Comment

going to have a bit of a lazy day meself, i hope

Comment

Hey I will have you know I am hoping in and out of programs here, working away. More out than in though
                                Was hoping to get for a swim this pm though.

Comment

Working...
                                X