Army thread Monday 5th April

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I know you work very hard ktab, and i think a swim will be a nice way to wined down,especially after being here,:-)

:congratulatory: Clean & Sober since 13/01/2009 :congratulatory:

Until one is committed there is always hesitant thoughts.
    I know enough to know that I don't know enough.

This signature has been typed in front of a live studio audience.

Comment

i was going out for a cycle,buts it a bit to windy here at the mo,might do some weights instead,need to get rid of the choclate belly.:-)

Comment

mario;833207 wrote: i was going out for a cycle,buts it a bit to windy here at the mo,might do some weights instead,need to get rid of the choclate belly.:-)
        hey mario, if youre struggling with the chocolate belly, send it my way. ill happily eat it for you
        Today is the tomorrow i worried about yesterday and it turned out fine
        Keep passing the open windows

Comment

Opps I just had a small choccy bar with the last of the coffee.
          Windy here too but you will be alright cycling, well in one direction anyway
          Ethanol is a toxic chemical, why would I drink it?

Comment

na give it a rest today,the days that i must do things,as in must. are well gone from me,thank god.spuddles sending all my choclate vibes to you,seems that it is your birthday,ktab & jc eat to much chocys imho.

Comment

I know exactly what you mean Mario and that is very good to hear.
              Now about this choccy....

Comment

when i see you in june i am going to get you a nice choccy cake,promise

Comment

sometimes i used to think i was so fit. peddaling like the wind.... then i realized it was the wind and had to struggle against it to get back... oh those were the days, gonna get back to them soon
                  Today is the tomorrow i worried about yesterday and it turned out fine
                  Keep passing the open windows

Comment

Plan on grabbing a coffee with you before then. But seriously I know we have to watch the sugar intake, I dont actually eat that much however. I never had a sweet tooth at all before cutting out the grog.

Comment

KTAB;833221 wrote: Plan on grabbing a coffee with you before then. But seriously I know we have to watch the sugar intake, I dont actually eat that much however. I never had a sweet tooth at all before cutting out the grog.
                      me neither, i ate an un healthy load of easter eggs the weekend,even the kids were giving out about me:H

Comment

Spud I was a total couch potato (get it eh eh? :H) before I came here.
                        Then I went crazy on the exercise, walking, swimming and gym daily and I felt ten years younger, might have had something to do with not poisoning myself with AL 7 days a week too mind you. Any ways I have settled down to 3-4 times a week now and it makes such a difference in keeping sober. So if you can I would strongly recommend some for of activity.

Comment

4 days seems is about right seems were not doing the olympics this year.ktab you know this l glutamine, that helps sugar cravings was thinking of checking it out as slowly my intake of choccy is going up, ?

Comment

I take a small dose daily for cravings and sometimes an extra one if the beast is calling and it seems to really make a difference. I believe it helps balance blood sugar levels so I imagine it would definitely help. It is not expensive either.

Comment

right i am going to get some,for chocolate purpersous, Thank god i dont get cravings for alco anymore,i seemed to have erased it from me mind,for now anyway.

Comment

Wish I could, but today is a good day as the last few have been. Long may it continue. Right I am off see you later.

Comment

Working...
                                X