Army thread Monday 5th April

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Good for you. It would be so easy to just join in and say ah sure one will be ok.
    It was a real eye opener for me to be in the company of friends when they were getting drunk and I not drinking. Boy I wish I had video evidence of my past behaviour under the influence based on theirs that day. Now that would be some deterrent
    Ethanol is a toxic chemical, why would I drink it?

Comment

Morning, Army. Are we all stuffed with eggs and marshmallow rabbits?
      sigpic
      Never look down on a person unless you are offering them a hand up.
      awprint: RUBY Imagine yourself doing What you love and loving What you do, Being happy From the inside Out, experiencing your Dreams wide awake, Being creative, being Unique, being you - changing things to the way YOU know they can BE - Living the Life you Always imagined.awprint:

Comment

Not me. No children so no eggs. and I think peeps are disgusting.
        sigpic
        Thoughts become things..... choose the good ones. ~TUT

Comment

Hiya Ruby, nope not a single one passed my chops. Bar or two of hazelnut choccy may have done, not sayin...

Comment

Whats peeps?

Comment

those little sugar coated marshmallow chicks.
              sigpic

Comment

They're toxic, K.
                sigpic
                awprint: RUBY Imagine yourself doing What you love and loving What you do, Being happy From the inside Out, experiencing your Dreams wide awake, Being creative, being Unique, being you - changing things to the way YOU know they can BE - Living the Life you Always imagined.awprint:

Comment

sigpic

Comment

Yuk they look pure sugar and artificial colouring.
                    I will have a yellow one please :H

Comment

they prolly come out the other end looking the same as they went in Ewwww!
                      sigpic

Comment

They're shaped like something that already came out of something's end. :H
                        sigpic

Comment

OK, my morning didn't begin until 9am.. You guys are up an-at-'em. Good morning to all this gloomy morning from the Northern U.S. I think the Easter Bunny drowned in the rain last night, (poor thing).. Everyone have a SUPER Monday!!

:wings:Love, Peace, and Happiness!

Comment

How's our little momma doing?
                            sigpic

Comment

I'm doing fine, thank you Ruby.. Anything I could "inhale" yesterday was on my plate.. My hubby took me out for breakfast and my mom cooked Easter dinner.. I try to take it easy, because I know I have a ways to go, but sometimes I just can't stop eating, lol. At least I know the baby is happy.

:wings:Love, Peace, and Happiness!

Comment

Awwh, yes, I remember the appetite! One of the only chances we get to have no guilt. :H
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X