Sick Of Being Sick Has 30 Days!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

WOW! Thank you all so very much for your love and encouragement! I feel so bad I just wrote a negative post with fennel, so high and then so low. I'm feeling ashamed to be depressed when I have such an awesome group of friends who care aboout me here. I can't tell you how much I love and appreciate each and every one of you. Thank you so much! :loveyou: Vicki
    I'm not what I should be, I'm not what I could be. I'm definetly not who I want to be,
    but I'm sure not who I used to be!

There is no pit so deep that God's love is not deeper still.

"I CAN DO ALL THINGS THROUGH CHRIST WHO STRENGTHENS ME." Phil 4:13

Comment

Don't feel badly about yourself, Vicki. The ups and downs are all part of early sobriety. We have all been exactly where you are right now. I for one, will tell you that it is all worth it! I would much prefer really "Feeling my Life Sober", than wallowing and muddling through life drunk or hungover. The ups and downs get easier as time goes on.

So, relax....and just continue your sober journey!!

xxx Kate
      A Dream is a Wish Your Heart Makes~Cinderella

AF 12/6/2007

Comment

Well done SOBS! Great job 30 days:goodjob:
        Contentedly sober since 27/12/2011
        contentedly NF since 8/04/14

Comment

sick of being sick;833555 wrote: WOW! Thank you all so very much for your love and encouragement! I feel so bad I just wrote a negative post with fennel, so high and then so low. I'm feeling ashamed to be depressed when I have such an awesome group of friends who care aboout me here. I can't tell you how much I love and appreciate each and every one of you. Thank you so much! :loveyou: Vicki
          What Kate said!!! I struggle too SOS thinking that I always need to be perky and never wanting to come 'round and talk about things when I'm feeling down. I still haven't mastered that but I'm working on it! So you are not alone there either. Maybe we can help each other get better at it!

DG
          Sobriety Date = 5/22/08
          Nicotine Free Date = 2/27/07

One day at a time.

Comment

GREAT STUFF SOBS.. WELL DONE. KEEP ROLLING THE DAYS IN :l
            Today is the tomorrow i worried about yesterday and it turned out fine
            Keep passing the open windows

Comment

WOW SOS...I can't believe it...we started together....my sister from Mississippi...I am so freaking proud of you.....you have overcome so much!!!!
              mama
              (Jan)
              I love my family more than alcohol.:h
              Live in the Solution....not the problem

Comment

Yes! SOBS rocks! :goodjob: Congratulations, V!

Comment

:wd: WTG SOBS
                  CONGRATS ON YOUR 30 AF DAYS!

Lav
                  AF since 03/26/09
                  NF since 05/19/09
                  Success comes one day at a time :thumbs:

Comment

Well done 30days af, keep moving forward, am so please for you.x
                    Formerly known as Teardrop:l
                    sober dry since 11th Jan '2010' relapse/slip on 23/7/13 working in progress ! Sober date 25/7/13 ( True learning has often followed an eclipse, a time of darkness, but with each cycle of my recovery, the light grows stronger and my vision is clearer. (AA)
                    my desire to avoid hitting bottom again was more powerful then my desire to drink !

Comment

Great stuff Vicki! What a huge achievement. Here's to 30 more!

G x.

'I am part of all that I have met, yet all experience is an arch wherethro', gleams that untravelled world whose margins fade, forever and forever when I move'

Zen soul Warrior. Freedom today-

Comment

Working...
                      X