Liver enzymes - can milk thistle really be this good

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Who would have guessed it. My blood tests came back all within normal ranges. However, I am now very worried, as I have heard that once the liver is very severely damaged the enzymes dont show up. Is that true.

I have cut down my alcohol consumption since my last test two years ago, however, I still drink over a bottle of wine a night. The tests two years ago showed that my levels were more than double what they should have been and now all of them are slap bang in the middle of normal range except for my SGPT (ALT) which was very, very slightly high it should be less than 31 and it was 34.

The only other thing that I have done is over the past six months I have been taking maximum milk thistle and liv 52. Do you think that these two herbal remedies have reversed the damage, or has my liver just packed up. Can milk thistle really be this good?

The liver is amazing. Your intake of AL is still not good, but you can do a lot of damage reversal. The meds really do work, too.
    sigpic
    Never look down on a person unless you are offering them a hand up.
    awprint: RUBY Imagine yourself doing What you love and loving What you do, Being happy From the inside Out, experiencing your Dreams wide awake, Being creative, being Unique, being you - changing things to the way YOU know they can BE - Living the Life you Always imagined.awprint:

Comment

Working...
    X