Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Army Thread 7th April

sigpic
    Never look down on a person unless you are offering them a hand up.
    awprint: RUBY Imagine yourself doing What you love and loving What you do, Being happy From the inside Out, experiencing your Dreams wide awake, Being creative, being Unique, being you - changing things to the way YOU know they can BE - Living the Life you Always imagined.awprint:

Comment

Army Thread 7th April

JackieClaire;834593 wrote: I'd have to see how the monet thing (dya like that) is after Ireland.
      I like the "monet thing", but..... I would like to hear comment from Mr. Mario and KTABber....
      No invite needed Ruby-doo........the more the merrier....
      For every 60 seconds that you are angry, you lose a minute of happiness.
      AF since 10/10/2015:yay:

Comment

Army Thread 7th April

we'll keep it bubbling Stirly,

any way I've got a date with a cauliflower........(can you hear the utter joy there)

laters my lovelies:l
        It could be worse, I could be filing.
        AF since 7/7/2009

Comment

Army Thread 7th April

Evening, all

Had a lovely drive home from the office - it only took me 35 mins, as opposed to the usual 1h15. Yay! for small things... Plus I could drive real fast for a change - usually the roads are so clogged you can't even think about it.

I know, I know... But driving is fun...
          I'll do whatever it takes
          AF 21/08/2009

Comment

Army Thread 7th April

Yeah Tips! I love speed too. Maybe one day you'll let me drive you on the Autobahn??
            sigpic
            awprint: RUBY Imagine yourself doing What you love and loving What you do, Being happy From the inside Out, experiencing your Dreams wide awake, Being creative, being Unique, being you - changing things to the way YOU know they can BE - Living the Life you Always imagined.awprint:

Comment

Army Thread 7th April

I'm a nervous passenger, Rubes
              AF 21/08/2009

Comment

Army Thread 7th April

I have 'courtesy' bags.
                sigpic

Comment

Army Thread 7th April

What's worse, we rode with daughter recently, and Hubs was white-knuckled and rubber legged (in front passenger seat) when we got out!
                  sigpic

Comment

Army Thread 7th April

right then, ill get my rucksack dusted off and packed... ooohh la la!!
                    Today is the tomorrow i worried about yesterday and it turned out fine
                    Keep passing the open windows

Comment

Army Thread 7th April

Hey, Spuds

Did you get lots of treats for your b'day?

Mine is in less than two months, and I'm wishing I could stop the clock!!!
                      AF 21/08/2009

Comment

Army Thread 7th April

Hi, le canard!
                        sigpic

Comment

Army Thread 7th April

rubywillow;834640 wrote: What's worse, we rode with daughter recently, and Hubs was white-knuckled and rubber legged (in front passenger seat) when we got out!
                          Good thing Mrs. T is a very good driver. With my intermittent complete insomnia, I've been asking her to take the morning shift sometimes.

The past two mornings have been bad, though. On Monday night, I only slept for 1h30m, and last night for about 2h30m. :upset::upset::upset: She's on leave this week, so I had no choice but to drive - just with the music turned up really loud and the aircon on its coldest setting...
                          AF 21/08/2009

Comment

Army Thread 7th April

rubywillow;834651 wrote: Hi, le canard!
                            You're such a show-off :H:H:H
                            AF 21/08/2009

Comment

Army Thread 7th April

I am a shallow person.
                              sigpic

Comment

Army Thread 7th April

rubywillow;834659 wrote: I am a shallow person.
                                The Paris Hilton of the South???

"Mature" Barbie?
                                AF 21/08/2009

Comment

Working...
                                X