X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Army Thread 7th April

Neither one can touch this!
    sigpic
    Never look down on a person unless you are offering them a hand up.
    awprint: RUBY Imagine yourself doing What you love and loving What you do, Being happy From the inside Out, experiencing your Dreams wide awake, Being creative, being Unique, being you - changing things to the way YOU know they can BE - Living the Life you Always imagined.awprint:

Comment

Army Thread 7th April

Hey, peeps! Je voudrais aller au Paris aussi! Je suis invitee?
      :crazymonkey: RivEd

Comment

Army Thread 7th April

Of course, Rived! I think everyone is invited. (Well, almost :H)
        sigpic
        awprint: RUBY Imagine yourself doing What you love and loving What you do, Being happy From the inside Out, experiencing your Dreams wide awake, Being creative, being Unique, being you - changing things to the way YOU know they can BE - Living the Life you Always imagined.awprint:

Comment

Army Thread 7th April

Thanks, Ruby! How is your spring--warming up I assume? It was 85 here in Florida today. I work outside; why couldn't it be 75 for a while???
          :crazymonkey: RivEd

Comment

Army Thread 7th April

Yes, Riv, it's been in the mid 80's here too. But there is supposed to be rain tomorrow, then several days od seasonal hi 60's and..........YES! mid 70's. :H
            sigpic

Comment

Working...
            X