Army Thread 7th April

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Army Thread 7th April

KTAB;834381 wrote: Dont think I would like a pocket full of them dudes :yuk:

Can you just imagine if all insects were all 6 foot plus if would be a very different world. Now I dont want you dreaming of this senario this evening or anything like that Greeny :devil:
    I'll be the one flying on the back of a butterfly!!
    sigpic
    Thoughts become things..... choose the good ones. ~TUT

Comment

Army Thread 7th April

And I would be chasing you on a large dragonfly. Not sure what would happen if I caught you however, bit like the time one of my dogs took off after a large deer in the forrest. Took me half an hour to find him again.
      Ethanol is a toxic chemical, why would I drink it?

Comment

Army Thread 7th April

I choose a dragonfly - Warrior Queen!! :H
        sigpic
        Never look down on a person unless you are offering them a hand up.
        awprint: RUBY Imagine yourself doing What you love and loving What you do, Being happy From the inside Out, experiencing your Dreams wide awake, Being creative, being Unique, being you - changing things to the way YOU know they can BE - Living the Life you Always imagined.awprint:

Comment

Army Thread 7th April

Oops, K, we crossed on our thoughts! (Not the chasing, mind you!)
          sigpic
          awprint: RUBY Imagine yourself doing What you love and loving What you do, Being happy From the inside Out, experiencing your Dreams wide awake, Being creative, being Unique, being you - changing things to the way YOU know they can BE - Living the Life you Always imagined.awprint:

Comment

Army Thread 7th April

HA too slow Ruby, the dragonfly is all mine. You will have to make do with a hornet :H

Comment

Army Thread 7th April

OK, I want the Luna Moth. Ethereal, but purposefull. We'll be commanding an army of the most dangerous insects on earth, the mosquitoes!
              sigpic

Comment

Army Thread 7th April

I fear mankind may be doomed cause those dudes aint at all friendly and can you imagine the size of a bite? We could easily end up look like raisins.

Comment

Army Thread 7th April

Righty O, gotta go!! Have a delightful one!
                  sigpic
                  Thoughts become things..... choose the good ones. ~TUT

Comment

Army Thread 7th April

See ya later bugeyes

Comment

Army Thread 7th April

What happened to mario?
                      sigpic

Comment

Army Thread 7th April

Must be scared of spiders too

Comment

Army Thread 7th April

We have so many insects in the country I don't pay much attention. 2 very dangerous spiders, the Black Widow and Brown Recluse. My aunt was in hospital a week from the recluse.
                          sigpic

Comment

Army Thread 7th April

We aint got anything here insect or animal that could kill.
                            Mmm (scratches head) unless you count falling off of a horse or getting crushed by a bull or mauled by a large vicious dog. Yip its the humans you have to watch out for.

Comment

Army Thread 7th April

Funny thing, we got the snakes, insects, vicious animals, but I'll take them anytime over a bad human!
                              sigpic

Comment

Army Thread 7th April

Probably more predictable.

Comment

Working...
                                X