Army Thread 7th April

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Army Thread 7th April

Yes! The black bear around our cabin are awesome, but you steer clear, especially if they have cubs. And we've learned to watch the places copperhead or rattlesnakes might be. Anyway, how have you been? Whats up with you these days?
    sigpic
    Never look down on a person unless you are offering them a hand up.
    awprint: RUBY Imagine yourself doing What you love and loving What you do, Being happy From the inside Out, experiencing your Dreams wide awake, Being creative, being Unique, being you - changing things to the way YOU know they can BE - Living the Life you Always imagined.awprint:

Comment

Army Thread 7th April

Ah sure, I am like a bad penny, cant get rid of me. Things are ok, could be better, could be worse. I count my blessings often.
      Ethanol is a toxic chemical, why would I drink it?

Comment

Army Thread 7th April

Good thing, K. Even a bad penny always has value. :hug:
        sigpic
        awprint: RUBY Imagine yourself doing What you love and loving What you do, Being happy From the inside Out, experiencing your Dreams wide awake, Being creative, being Unique, being you - changing things to the way YOU know they can BE - Living the Life you Always imagined.awprint:

Comment

Army Thread 7th April

Ta, yeh I sure have been bent out of shape a few times.

Comment

Army Thread 7th April

:soothe: that's why we love you
            sigpic
            Thoughts become things..... choose the good ones. ~TUT

Comment

Army Thread 7th April

If we weren't all a little warped, we wouldn't be here, huh?
              sigpic

Comment

Army Thread 7th April

:confusedmonkey::eekmonkey::rolleyesmonkey:

Comment

Army Thread 7th April

:biglaughmonkey:

Comment

Army Thread 7th April

Just got word that this drawn-out awful process my daughter is going through trying to close on a house has ANOTHER hitch. They tell her she has to pay all the community fees before she can close! This is on a $400M house, in foreclosure, she has spent months getting through approval, repairing the things needed for occupancy, inspections, (read $$$$$) and she's HAD it! She told them to keep it, they wouldn't get another dime, and walked out. I'm proud of her. (ps:i don't like the house -ssshhh). Now I've got to scramble to move them into my cabin while they resume their search.
                    sigpic

Comment

Army Thread 7th April

:sofa:

any one home
                      It could be worse, I could be filing.
                      AF since 7/7/2009

Comment

Army Thread 7th April

I'm here, JC. Still dragging out going to work on the house.
                        sigpic

Comment

Army Thread 7th April

he he he I'm done and dusted for the day, ironed, hooved ,shepherds pie ready to go in oven and tidying my 'puter desk.
                          It could be worse, I could be filing.
                          AF since 7/7/2009

Comment

Army Thread 7th April

Damn. I haven't moved.
                            sigpic

Comment

Army Thread 7th April

Hello, All

A lovey anniversary was had.

I'm very impressed with the cubs (especially youngest one)! We had intended just being at home with them last night. It was she who suggested we drop them off at Grandma's so we could go out to dinner. They even said they would sleep over there, and Mrs. T could pick them up this morning.

We had dinner at a lovely Thai restaurant in our neighbouring town (Somerset West). I had spinach cones for astarter, Mrs. T had a combo platter. For mains, we had a green chicken curry, a red curry with prawns, mussels & pineapple, plus jasmine rice.

The other details of the evening you'll have to guess at
                              I'll do whatever it takes
                              AF 21/08/2009

Comment

Army Thread 7th April

Did I mention Mrs. T & I love Thai food?

This is where we went: Wang Thai
                                I'll do whatever it takes
                                AF 21/08/2009

Comment

Working...
                                X