X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Army Thread 7th April

Wow, Tip! Hope it was dif from last time!! :H
    sigpic
    Never look down on a person unless you are offering them a hand up.
    awprint: RUBY Imagine yourself doing What you love and loving What you do, Being happy From the inside Out, experiencing your Dreams wide awake, Being creative, being Unique, being you - changing things to the way YOU know they can BE - Living the Life you Always imagined.awprint:

Comment

Army Thread 7th April

afternoon Tips,

you've got a little romantic cub there

did Mrs T like the ironing board cover
      It could be worse, I could be filing.
      AF since 7/7/2009

Comment

Army Thread 7th April

It's always the girls!
        sigpic
        awprint: RUBY Imagine yourself doing What you love and loving What you do, Being happy From the inside Out, experiencing your Dreams wide awake, Being creative, being Unique, being you - changing things to the way YOU know they can BE - Living the Life you Always imagined.awprint:

Comment

Army Thread 7th April

rubywillow;834511 wrote: Wow, Tip! Hope it was dif from last time!! :H
          I can't remember the last anniversary...

The last itme we went to that particular restaurant was to celebrate my birthday last year. That was about two weeks before I took the plunge and joined MWO and started tapering my drinking ahead of going on bac. I can remember us going to the place, but not much else about the evening. Mrs. T said we had a great time, so I guess I have to believe her...
          I'll do whatever it takes
          AF 21/08/2009

Comment

Army Thread 7th April

This tidying is good I've just found a cheque for 80p (about $1)

and I have had to move from the 'puter
            AF since 7/7/2009

Comment

Army Thread 7th April

rubywillow;834513 wrote: It's always the girls!
              Isn't it just? :h She also has her very 1st crush - some teenage hunk from a TV programme. She dragged Mrs. T and the eldest cub to a movie starring this dude on Sunday...

Heya, JC
              AF 21/08/2009

Comment

Army Thread 7th April

tiptronic_ct;834514 wrote: I can't remember the last anniversary...

The last itme we went to that particular restaurant was to celebrate my birthday last year. That was about two weeks before I took the plunge and joined MWO and started tapering my drinking ahead of going on bac. I can remember us going to the place, but not much else about the evening. Mrs. T said we had a great time, so I guess I have to believe her...
                No just recently when you said the cubs went to grandma's and wife went to sleep on the sofa! :H
                JC I found a $50 check last week when cleaning my office. Found money, love it!!
                sigpic

Comment

Army Thread 7th April

JackieClaire;834512 wrote:
                  did Mrs T like the ironing board cover
                  Her eyes glaze over when she looks at it. Problem is, she doesn't want to spoil the view, so not much is done in the way of actual ironing... At this rate, the whole family will have to switch to "transparent" clothing, like the Emperor in the children's tale...

Else I'll have to get an ironing slave...
                  AF 21/08/2009

Comment

Army Thread 7th April

aww bless her,

my last birthday was ruined by that woman as Mr JC spent all day in court trying to defend her weird howling and came home in a foul mood so I drank my body weight in claret. Thank dog she's got another lawyer.
                    AF since 7/7/2009

Comment

Army Thread 7th April

rubywillow;834519 wrote: No just recently when you said the cubs went to grandma's and wife went to sleep on the sofa! :H
                      JC I found a $50 check last week when cleaning my office. Found money, love it!!
                      Oh yeah - I've mentally blocked out that one!
                      AF 21/08/2009

Comment

Army Thread 7th April

My 40th b'day is looming: I can't figure out what I want to do. A party is out of the question: I am not going to get people drunk at my expense, just for them to bore me to death...
                        AF 21/08/2009

Comment

Army Thread 7th April

thought you had an ironing slave or are you waiting for moi to get over there at the beginning of July.
                          AF since 7/7/2009

Comment

Army Thread 7th April

tiptronic_ct;834527 wrote: My 40th b'day is looming: I can't figure out what I want to do. A party is out of the question: I am not going to get people drunk at my expense, just for them to bore me to death...
                            How bout a --------------NEW IRONING BOARD????
                            sigpic

Comment

Army Thread 7th April

tiptronic_ct;834527 wrote: My 40th b'day is looming: I can't figure out what I want to do. A party is out of the question: I am not going to get people drunk at my expense, just for them to bore me to death...
                              ooh tell me you decide and I can copy it for my 29th
                              AF since 7/7/2009

Comment

Army Thread 7th April

JackieClaire;834528 wrote: thought you had an ironing slave or are you waiting for moi to get over there at the beginning of July.
                                We only have a part-time ironing slave. She also doubles up as domestic cleaning slave...

But you'll do fine
                                AF 21/08/2009

Comment

Working...
                                X