Army Thread 7th April

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Army Thread 7th April

rubywillow;834529 wrote: How bout a --------------NEW IRONING BOARD????
    Or how about getting myself a WASHboard stomach! They can implant anything these days!
    I'll do whatever it takes
    AF 21/08/2009

Comment

Army Thread 7th April

i"m the only slave here (sniffsniff)
      sigpic
      Never look down on a person unless you are offering them a hand up.
      awprint: RUBY Imagine yourself doing What you love and loving What you do, Being happy From the inside Out, experiencing your Dreams wide awake, Being creative, being Unique, being you - changing things to the way YOU know they can BE - Living the Life you Always imagined.awprint:

Comment

Army Thread 7th April

Right - let me get off the PC and hit the road home... I just couldn't resist a worktime diversion on MWO... Let the Internet Nazis come and find me...
        AF 21/08/2009

Comment

Army Thread 7th April

I'm really inexpensive in fact free if you stand me in front of a box set of CSI's ( i have to have steam iron tho)
          It could be worse, I could be filing.
          AF since 7/7/2009

Comment

Army Thread 7th April

rubywillow;834535 wrote: i"m the only slave here (sniffsniff)
            Stop doing it so bloody well! You're your own worst enemy. Bloody wimmin - you're to good at what you do!
            AF 21/08/2009

Comment

Army Thread 7th April

Yeah, and at gettin' what we want!!!
              sigpic
              awprint: RUBY Imagine yourself doing What you love and loving What you do, Being happy From the inside Out, experiencing your Dreams wide awake, Being creative, being Unique, being you - changing things to the way YOU know they can BE - Living the Life you Always imagined.awprint:

Comment

Army Thread 7th April

JackieClaire;834537 wrote: I'm really inexpensive in fact free if you stand me in front of a box set of CSI's ( i have to have steam iron tho)
                JC, you can watch it 24-7 here on the tube. Where should I send the ticket??
                sigpic

Comment

Army Thread 7th April

I'm just a total addict,I've even got a nintendo ds game (how sad is that)

BTW I've just found the receipt from when the Black Bess was spayed and we can claim it back from the charity we got her from ?130 ( about $200)
                  AF since 7/7/2009

Comment

Army Thread 7th April

rubywillow;834543 wrote: JC, you can watch it 24-7 here on the tube. Where should I send the ticket??
                    Good afternoon Army...
                    Sounds like you're all in fine humour today....(except for the bit about the ironing.... Stirly hates ironing!!)
                    For every 60 seconds that you are angry, you lose a minute of happiness.
                    AF since 10/10/2015:yay:

Comment

Army Thread 7th April

Absolutely must drag my worthless self up and get busy. Daughter may need me soon, so, need to be ready. We have GOT to down size here!!!
                      sigpic

Comment

Army Thread 7th April

afternoon Stirls,
                        Just currency converting ?130 = 148 euros
                        AF since 7/7/2009

Comment

Army Thread 7th April

JackieClaire;834553 wrote: afternoon Stirls,
                          Just currency converting ?130 = 148 euros
                          I have no idea so that's why I'm asking - is the currency in Ireland euro? I know you still have the pound in the UK but I thought Ireland had euro....
                          BTW... younger son was in Paris for Easter weekend. Came out here yesterday to show me his piccies. Now there's a city I absolutely have to visit. How about we meet there JC - halfway between your house and mine.... you know - a quick cafe au lait and croissant beurre before we get back to the cooking and ironing...

Comment

Army Thread 7th April

rubywillow;834551 wrote: Absolutely must drag my worthless self up and get busy. Daughter may need me soon, so, need to be ready. We have GOT to down size here!!!
                            Hey Rubes - you had posted a picture of that gigantic house a while ago.... lord, it is indeed large. Maybe for the better that they didn't get to buy it.... just saying.....sometimes smaller and cozier is better....

Comment

Army Thread 7th April

My thoughts exactly!!
                              sigpic

Comment

Army Thread 7th April

Southern Ireland is not part of the UK, but Northern Ireland is.

They use the euro in SI but the ? in NI

I may not have got the hang of photo bucket but I'm a whizz at easyJet.

I don't know what your son said but loads of museums and stuff are free in Paris.
                                AF since 7/7/2009

Comment

Working...
                                X