Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Army Thread 08 April

JackieClaire;835006 wrote: Rubes,
    Have a good research. I'm sure I've read about what the call 'brown' furniture being bought for a song here and shipped to the States and sold for a small fortune.
    Find me some 'brown furniture', JC! We'll go into business!
    sigpic
    Never look down on a person unless you are offering them a hand up.
    awprint: RUBY Imagine yourself doing What you love and loving What you do, Being happy From the inside Out, experiencing your Dreams wide awake, Being creative, being Unique, being you - changing things to the way YOU know they can BE - Living the Life you Always imagined.awprint:

Comment

Army Thread 08 April

It's 'cos it's out of 'vogue' here. Have a look at e-bay
      A few years ago when we sold my mum's beautiful mahogany welsh dresser we got ?15 ($ 25)
      It could be worse, I could be filing.
      AF since 7/7/2009

Comment

Army Thread 08 April

I have some old and tired office furniture upholstered in brown fabric somewhere in the deep recesses of the unused flatlet. Any takers?
        I'll do whatever it takes
        AF 21/08/2009

Comment

Army Thread 08 April

Hey army, quick fly by while I catch my breath from mowing the tundra. :toohot:

Opal, about your tooth...... It's not just the pain and loss that you need to worry about. If it is abcessed, that is dangerously close to the brain AND the inflamation is dangerous for the heart. You probably should go ahead and do something now one way or another. Dentist can't tap on the tooth to tell which one it is?
          sigpic
          Thoughts become things..... choose the good ones. ~TUT

Comment

Army Thread 08 April

tiptronic_ct;835023 wrote: I have some old and tired office furniture upholstered in brown fabric somewhere in the deep recesses of the unused flatlet. Any takers?
            that'll be a no I'll pass thank you

hi ho greenie
            It could be worse, I could be filing.
            AF since 7/7/2009

Comment

Army Thread 08 April

Get it quick, Greenie! Pouring rain here now!!!
              sigpic
              awprint: RUBY Imagine yourself doing What you love and loving What you do, Being happy From the inside Out, experiencing your Dreams wide awake, Being creative, being Unique, being you - changing things to the way YOU know they can BE - Living the Life you Always imagined.awprint:

Comment

Army Thread 08 April

the way I feel at the moment, that furniture would suit quite well.
                sigpic

Comment

Army Thread 08 April

Is it really? shit I better go finish.
                  sigpic

Comment

Army Thread 08 April

For Starty, since I miss her so!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-2FJWRy74h0[/video]]YouTube - Ain't no Sunshine When She's Gone
                    sigpic

Comment

Army Thread 08 April

I had the pleasure of a few words with Starts early this morning. I also sent her a relaxation suggestion on the beginning of this thread... thought it quite appropriate - little furry divil that she is....:H
                      Am off to walk the pooch again.....maybe catch you laters. If not.....have a great evening/afternoon all....
                      Stirly
                      For every 60 seconds that you are angry, you lose a minute of happiness.
                      AF since 10/10/2015:yay:

Comment

Army Thread 08 April

OK, rainstorm officially headed to Greenie now! :H
                        sigpic

Comment

Army Thread 08 April

Hi, just checking in. Eddie (little canine) is sick, oh, so sick. Maybe going to canine emergency room tonight.
                          :crazymonkey: RivEd

Comment

Army Thread 08 April

Ruby, I hope I will get this rain as well! Need it!

Comment

Army Thread 08 April

This test from phone internet.night :-)

:congratulatory: Clean & Sober since 13/01/2009 :congratulatory:

Until one is committed there is always hesitant thoughts.
                              I know enough to know that I don't know enough.

This signature has been typed in front of a live studio audience.

Comment

Army Thread 08 April

nighty night mario

Comment

Working...
                                X