Army Thread 9th April

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Army Thread 9th April

I posted a link back there of the Jigglin' George in action. Looks very soothing, unlike what Chubby does to me back! :H
    sigpic
    Never look down on a person unless you are offering them a hand up.
    awprint: RUBY Imagine yourself doing What you love and loving What you do, Being happy From the inside Out, experiencing your Dreams wide awake, Being creative, being Unique, being you - changing things to the way YOU know they can BE - Living the Life you Always imagined.awprint:

Comment

Army Thread 9th April

ooh I forgot to tell you Dr :h has been made a partner at my doctor's practice:yay:

was a bit worried that he might move on to pastures new
      It could be worse, I could be filing.
      AF since 7/7/2009

Comment

Army Thread 9th April

stirly-girly;835494 wrote:
        Hey Ruby-doo.... I expect you're talking about a machine similar to this one....
        If I could look this good using one, I'd be on it all day.........:H:H
        Course I guess you have to have the appropriate attire for the machine to work properly...

That's not me! I wear FLUFFY stilettos!
        sigpic
        awprint: RUBY Imagine yourself doing What you love and loving What you do, Being happy From the inside Out, experiencing your Dreams wide awake, Being creative, being Unique, being you - changing things to the way YOU know they can BE - Living the Life you Always imagined.awprint:

Comment

Army Thread 9th April

can't possibly be me, I'm blond
          AF since 7/7/2009

Comment

Army Thread 9th April

rubywillow;835518 wrote: That's not me! I wear FLUFFY stilettos!
            Well then, this must be "Jigglin' Ruby" after a session with George... got a Harley and all... and I believe Mr. RW has a beard similar to this one...

For every 60 seconds that you are angry, you lose a minute of happiness.
            AF since 10/10/2015:yay:

Comment

Army Thread 9th April

Mon Dieu! It's him!!
              sigpic

Comment

Army Thread 9th April

But that bike has 'ape hanger' handlebars, we don't do them...........
                sigpic

Comment

Army Thread 9th April

mario's just fainted
                  AF since 7/7/2009

Comment

Army Thread 9th April

F*&k, f&*, f&^k....

I feel completely and utterly betrayed, and I'm not sure what to do.

Turns out Mrs. T has been discussing me at her fecking book club and they were comparing how bad their husbands' drinking problems are. A friend of hers (and a colleague of mine - I had organised her a bloody job when she was unemployed) spoke without thinking when we took a smokebreak this afternoon. As she spoke, I could see on her face that she wanted to swallow her words again, but it was too late, wasn't it?

I spent my entire session at the psychologist crying my eyes out, and it carried on all the way home from Cape Town. As I site here typing, the tears are coming yet again.

Bloody hell. The two of us have just come through a process where we started dealing positively with the changing roles in our marriage and as parents.

Do people have no fecking idea what it feels like to be an alcoholic??? Recovering or not. It isn't something to be discussed like that.

Now eldest cub has walked into the study and seen me crying... Shame, he's just given me a hug.

Sorry - I just had to get it out of my system. I'll probably end up deleting this post.
                    I'll do whatever it takes
                    AF 21/08/2009

Comment

Army Thread 9th April

let it out FFF ,
                      we're listening.
                      AF since 7/7/2009

Comment

Army Thread 9th April

Oh, Tip, I'm so sorry. I know how hurt you are. When I found Hubs had discussed me with his supervisor, I cried for days. Get it out, your feelings, but don't give up what you've gained.
                        sigpic

Comment

Army Thread 9th April

Just to clarify: she didn't tell them I'm an alcoholic - she told them that I had stopped drinking, but the friend / colleague has put 2 & 2 together when she asked about my insomnia and then continued to link it me stopping drinking
                          AF 21/08/2009

Comment

Army Thread 9th April

This is the closest I've come to stopping at a bottle store, despite not wanting Al (thanks to baclofen).

I just want it all blacked out.

For fuck's sake!!!
                            AF 21/08/2009

Comment

Army Thread 9th April

Well, don't let your PAST guilt interfere now. You ARE a different man.
                              sigpic

Comment

Army Thread 9th April

Mr JC's told loads of people that I've stopped drinking and a bet a good few know the real reason but have said nothing (well not to my face)
                                AF since 7/7/2009

Comment

Working...
                                X