Army Thread 9th April

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Army Thread 9th April

morning peeps. i had a fabby day... not shopping at ikea yesterday.. then popped to argos and treated myself to a shiatsu back massage machine. it s fabby fabby fabby. ive been sitting on it this morning. wowzee wowzee. had a smoke and it made me feel sea sick so no more smoking while back massaging. im just thinking ill be getting nothing done today and ill wear the machine out. ooh feeling sooo floaty
    Today is the tomorrow i worried about yesterday and it turned out fine
    Keep passing the open windows

Comment

Army Thread 9th April

afternoon all

:congratulatory: Clean & Sober since 13/01/2009 :congratulatory:

Until one is committed there is always hesitant thoughts.
      I know enough to know that I don't know enough.

This signature has been typed in front of a live studio audience.

Comment

Army Thread 9th April

just back from a lovely 26 km cycle, need a rest.

Comment

Army Thread 9th April

spuddleduck;835337 wrote: morning peeps. i had a fabby day... not shopping at ikea yesterday.. then popped to argos and treated myself to a shiatsu back massage machine. it s fabby fabby fabby. ive been sitting on it this morning. wowzee wowzee. had a smoke and it made me feel sea sick so no more smoking while back massaging. im just thinking ill be getting nothing done today and ill wear the machine out. ooh feeling sooo floaty
          Spuddle, I have a SHIATZU Massage every few weeks, it costs about $50 Au for an hours but well worth it...

Better than drinking $50 of grog a night,,, And if it makes you feel good, feck it!

Wavey xxx
          What you perceive is what you believe, so make sure you look at things the right way....

Comment

Army Thread 9th April

oohhh, 2 hours later and im still on my massage machine (brief breaks for food n stuff), i really should be doing something but....... o well just 10 more minutes

Comment

Army Thread 9th April

Anyone ever heard of the 'Jigglin George'? It's a machine that simulates chiropractic adjustments. They sell them at a shop near our cabin, and you can get a free demonstration, which I do as often as possible. :H
              sigpic
              Never look down on a person unless you are offering them a hand up.
              awprint: RUBY Imagine yourself doing What you love and loving What you do, Being happy From the inside Out, experiencing your Dreams wide awake, Being creative, being Unique, being you - changing things to the way YOU know they can BE - Living the Life you Always imagined.awprint:

Comment

Army Thread 9th April

oohh..think i could be friends with jiggling george. do you have to wear a different disguise each time you have a free demo

Comment

Army Thread 9th April

jiggling george, think i will stay clear of him

Comment

Army Thread 9th April

Yeah, especially if you run across him in a park, Mario!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SBHRGr8GM5o[/video]]YouTube - Jigglin George
                    sigpic
                    awprint: RUBY Imagine yourself doing What you love and loving What you do, Being happy From the inside Out, experiencing your Dreams wide awake, Being creative, being Unique, being you - changing things to the way YOU know they can BE - Living the Life you Always imagined.awprint:

Comment

Army Thread 9th April

ruby willow;835435 wrote: Yeah, especially if you run across him in a park, Mario!
                      what does jiggling george actually jiggle

Comment

Army Thread 9th April

I'm afraid to ask the only George I know. He's also known as 'Chicken George'.
                        sigpic

Comment

Army Thread 9th April

jiggling mario back, wats up

Comment

Army Thread 9th April

Afternoon,
                            It's jiggling jackie just finished with jiggling george
                            It could be worse, I could be filing.
                            AF since 7/7/2009

Comment

Army Thread 9th April

x posted jackie or is that jiggie

Comment

Army Thread 9th April

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BIduOvEoVeQ[/video]]YouTube - Will Smith - Getting jiggy with it
                                It could be worse, I could be filing.
                                AF since 7/7/2009

Comment

Working...
                                X