Army Thread 10th April

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Army Thread 10th April

Hello Opal. Back to work or not, how soon etc definitely not a conversation I am going to get involved in.
    Ethanol is a toxic chemical, why would I drink it?

Comment

Army Thread 10th April

JackieClaire;835788 wrote: Morning KT,
      It's sure is a beautiful morning to sit in the garden and have a good sneeze.
      I was outside watering the dogs and basking in the suns rays, listening to loud birdsong all around only for it to be shattered by my loud sneeze. Do you think planning on attacking that hedge isnt very clever then?

Comment

Army Thread 10th April

Have you got a mask?
        Funny how Mr JC has a sneezing attack every time he hoovers
        It could be worse, I could be filing.
        AF since 7/7/2009

Comment

Army Thread 10th April

KTAB;835791 wrote: I was outside watering the dogs and basking in the suns rays, listening to loud birdsong all around only for it to be shattered by my loud sneeze. Do you think planning on attacking that hedge isnt very clever then?
          Morning KTAB - JC's prolly right about the mask. I myself might leave the hedge til another day and just bask in the :rays:...
          For every 60 seconds that you are angry, you lose a minute of happiness.
          AF since 10/10/2015:yay:

Comment

Army Thread 10th April

Yeh but I am a man so couldnt possibly wear one
            Poor Mr JC I feel his pain. I dont mind it too much in the new house cause I had one of those central vacuuming systems installed. The best bit is the little flap on the kitchen unit. You just sweep up to it and then flip the flap with your foot and whooooosh. Cool or what? I know boys and their toys.

Comment

Army Thread 10th April

That's way cool,dude.

I meant one of those manly masks that lumberjacks wear
              AF since 7/7/2009

Comment

Army Thread 10th April

Like this you mean?
                http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mL7n5mEmXJo[/video]]YouTube - Lumberjack Song - Monty Python

Comment

Army Thread 10th April

KTAB;835794 wrote: Yeh but I am a man so couldnt possibly wear one
                  Uh, here in the Stirly-Family family business, we sell um, er.. well....Protective face masks.... thousands of them....hm... luckily the men over here aren't so ...we'd be out of business. We'd be living in a tent, I'd have to sell my car AND give my dog away....:upset::upset:

Comment

Army Thread 10th April

Fear not Curly for I have a selection of protective face wear from a full face mask to different goggles and dust protection masks x2. Ever tried using a petrol strimmer without using one?...not recommended.

This is too funny
                    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mf6ZA-of17Q&feature=topvideos[/video]]YouTube - Caravan FAIL

Comment

Army Thread 10th April

KTAB;835801 wrote: Fear not Curly for I have a selection of protective face wear from a full face mask to different goggles and dust protection masks x2. Ever tried using a petrol strimmer without using one?...not recommended.
                      This is too funny
                      http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mf6ZA-of17Q&feature=topvideos[/video]]YouTube - Caravan FAIL
                      Okay, now I feel better that you'll be protected (although I did have to goggle "strimmer" to see what it means - thought it might be one of those words like JC uses that I don't understand....like "manky" for example)...
                      P.S. It's not really nice to laugh about someone wrecking their caravan trying to get it out of the garage...but it was really funny...and I liked the comment at the end...:H:H

P.P.S... have got to get out of here... there's homemade pizza on the menu at Stirly's Diner today so I better get a move on...see yous all laterz...

Comment

Army Thread 10th April

Now the burning question is, how did he get it in the garage in the 1st place.

I'll have to be orff and pick my winner for the National this afternoon. Much concentration needed as I have to look see who's wearing the prettiest hat.
                        AF since 7/7/2009

Comment

Army Thread 10th April

Reckon it was just an archway and I think it is ok to laugh at people who do daft things, I should know I do enough of them. Later folks.

Comment

Army Thread 10th April

good morning jackieclare,stirlygirly,opal and of course ktab..cant stay long, no pc.hope all is well,lovely morning here,hope to catch you all laters.

:congratulatory: Clean & Sober since 13/01/2009 :congratulatory:

Until one is committed there is always hesitant thoughts.
                            I know enough to know that I don't know enough.

This signature has been typed in front of a live studio audience.

Comment

Army Thread 10th April

Hello, All

Feeling much better today, just a bit "flat."

Time to take the garden slave home - I'll chat to you again later.
                              I'll do whatever it takes
                              AF 21/08/2009

Comment

Army Thread 10th April

Hi everyone. Feeling sick today. Must go eat some soothing eggs...and toast...
                                :crazymonkey: RivEd

Comment

Working...
                                X