Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

whaddaff...

Hi there,
    I had and impressive week of real drinking control, I felt so good with my 3 beers a night instead of 3 bottles of wine...and the amazing part was that I did not make any effort, it came almost by itself......woke up in the morning feeling absolutely fantastic and sort of master of the world.......but of course yesterday I was bored and unhappy about my too tight jeans and when I went out with hubby for dinner drank too frickin' much........vodka and wine and sambuca.......a lot.......and today here I am, already at my 3rd beer and waiting for hubby to come home with more, feeling horrible, trapped.......I woke up this morning and i was a wreck, totally wasted my sunday and this beatiful whether on the couch watching tv cos I was too hungover to do ANYTHING........and now I am drinking again.........just wanted to tell somebody - well, special ones - how bad i feel about myself.........I felt sooooo sure it was the right time...........bleah, I feel bad.....any good word for this weak creature who drinks for any, ANY stupid reason on earth?:upset:

whaddaff...

Zampa, you are not alone. Going out and being social is the killer. I have come to realize that this program takes a LOT of willpower and determination; using just the supps and whatever else is not going to cure us. It only helps us get where we need/want to go. I ruined my Friday exactly like you did today and I hated myself. I am not justifying what you/I have done but we need to focus on the positives, learn from them and apply that. If you are determined enough it will get better and you won't make this mistake as often and hopefully someday soon we won't make the mistake ever again.
    I'm really easy to get along with once people learn to worship me

Comment

whaddaff...

Lush and Fun, thanks a LOT for your replies.......u will never know how much they mean to me, thanks guys:h

Comment

Working...
      X