Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

any addicted pompey fans!!

:H spurs and harry .... wah hoo ...... play up pompey x
    I'm just sitting here watching the wheels go round and round .... really love to watch them roll .... no longer riding on the merry-go-round ...... I just had to let it go

Life is what happens to you while you're busy making other plans

Mr.P!

I know nothing about football! However, the up and coming match was announced on the news in Australia this morning! I thought of you straightaway.

I'm from Kent originally but worked in Portsmouth for a short while.

Spam xx

Comment

i live in a shared house with a spurs supporter. a dark day for him. i dont get football, but im kept in touch with it all by a spurs supporter and a blackburn supporter... ive been to a few games and managed to miss the goals by looking at something more interesting to me...... like the bar
      Today is the tomorrow i worried about yesterday and it turned out fine
      Keep passing the open windows

Comment

thanks for your replies guys ....... got appointment with my al detox community nurse tom ...... bit nervous she wants to review my nal prescription ..... still drinking but so much less since been taking nal ...... hope she doesnt stop the prescription ...... still ho hum what will be will be ....... take care ..... pm x
        I'm just sitting here watching the wheels go round and round .... really love to watch them roll .... no longer riding on the merry-go-round ...... I just had to let it go

Comment

Hi

You just made me really laughed, I worked in Portsmouth for ages, I worked with a bloke who used to constantly sing that ' play up Pompey' song all the time, he did it just to annoy me!! We used to have such a laugh, can't remember why we lost touch, I probably pissed him off whilst drunk!!

I'm afraid my little boys are devoted Chelsea fans! Am I allowed to say that to a Pompey supporter! I have no idea about football, other than the tickets and the clothes cost too much!
          Xx

Comment

Aaaah, Poor Pompey Man,

All he's after is a man to have a sensible conversation about football with and he gets us three girls who know nothing!

:H

Comment

Hi pompeyman,

Hope your appointment with the detox nurse went okay.

Nice to see Pompey win on Sunday; good luck in the final!

MF

Comment

its so nice to know you are all out there ........ prescription of nal still there for now ...... i think tom i am going to go AF ..... will stop taking nal according to TSM ...... see how it goes ..... been cutting down so hopefully will be ok ...... nice to know people are there for pompey ..... i was actually brought up ..... and learned to drink!!! ..... in Gosport ..... take care everyone ..... this site is a real support ....... and hey spam ....... doesn't matter if you are girls ... this illness can get anyone xx thanks mf, northgirl and spuddleduck too xx

Comment

Hey how did I miss this thread earlier?? Always happy to talk footie guys. Well done to Pompy, how they managed to keep a clean sheet in normal time I dont know. Exciting stuff for the neutrals and as a gooner cant say I shed any tears for spurs. Good luck in the final, what a fairytale end to the season if they beat chelsea.
                  Good for you going AF Pompeyman, I wish you strength.
                  Ethanol is a toxic chemical, why would I drink it?

Comment

hi KTAB

thanks for your support ..... done loads of geographicals but never been to ireland ....... my maternal grandad was irish however ...... not a nice man ...... yeah Pompey ...... strange but a really different city ........ amazing support .... once a pompey fan always a pompey fan ....... bit like AL really ....... thanks for checking in to thread .... live in plymouth now .... miss my 2 kids to bits dont see them at moment ..... boy ..13 .... girl ... 12 ... all down to AL .... really been tapering off going to stop tom .... will be some side effects but am prepared for them .... take care in the emerald isle .....xxx pm :thanks:

Comment

hello all ...... woke up dead early ....... all there is on radio is about the icelandic volcano eruption ..... is there anyone living in Iceland out there???? hope you ok ..... pompey v villa today ....... take care pm x

Comment

Working...
                      X