Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The Journey begins here so get YOUR ASSES IN GEAR!!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

well i felt like a change ..a new thread name ..
    so please come here ask for help ,vent ,scream and yell here before you pick up the drink ..
    just do your best and handle what life give you sober that's all you can do at times ..and remember we are here for one another..so lets do this together
    :beach: life does change as long as you are willing to change yourself ..
    best thing about the future it comes one day at a time..

goodmorning shifters .. welcome to our new home .. its raining cats and dogs here this morning not sure what im going to do yet .. but it will be something good .. im working for sue's sister .. painting touch up here and there around her house .. i have done alot of work for her ..the house looks great now ...but they still manage to break and scape and the dog choooooo base board ..got the to do list in hand and i can get there anytie today .. but first i have to take my ex's car to the shop and have it work on...
    well catch i did read the other thread good for you .. you deser to go out and buy something nice for you...
    well have a great monday love and big big hugs to one and all ..
    vicky that means you too...

Comment

My ass is prepped and ready for going into gear.

I have seriously cut my drinking since the end of Jan but on the days I do drink, I still over do it.

It's all over as from today. Have started Topamax. I am not into learn term goals as I think they set us up for failure so I am just going to plod on, one day at a time.

Spam xx

Comment

Cindi here and reporting in.

A beautiful day in the south and it is going to be a sober one.

Take care all to come,
        Love,
        Cindi
        AF April 9, 2016

Comment

Get your asses in gear

My ass is in gear and it's about time.....long overdue, but I'm up for the challenge today!
          Lav, I have Lavinitude (sp?). Someone new to MWO asked if being AF was worth it and what would she do with her time if she were AF and your answer was perfect. You said "anything you want"! Damn, you were right as usual!

I have to keep reminding myself that I can do anything I want in a day if I don't take that first drink!

Rusty:thanks:

Comment

Hi! I would like to get my ass in gear as well... I feel SO much better when I am AF and HF (hangover free)... When I wake up in the mornings and think about alcohol, there is nearly a FEAR that I feel - like "No! Not again! I don't want the headache, I don't want to spend an evening drinking and getting nothing done - including making dinner for my children.... Don't make me do it!" BUT - the bewitching hour hits (5-7pm) and I think, it such a nice night for a glass of wine - and after that first sip I don't stop...I just don't get it! I feel great when I don't drink - I feel terrible when I do...It's not the first glass, it's the 2nd bottle... And unfortunately, I don't stop after the the first glass... I can't...

So I would like to avoid the first glass today (and for many days after)... I want to STOP completely.,..I don't want to moderate....I don't want to make it 30 days... I want to stay AF for 30 days every month! But I am going to start with today....Today I will not drink - and I will make dinner for my children...
            God gives his toughest battles to his strongest soldiers...

Comment

welcome one and all ..
              sounds like a great plan spiritgirl ..
              do your best rusty one day at a time...cinde welcome ...spam i have said this before... sometimes its ok to go into reverse to move forward to the goal you want in life .. you learn from trying and there really no failure just a learning exsperance and it makes alot of sence .. have a great day

Comment

mama here and ass in gear
                hey...that rhymes!!!!
                I love my family more than alcohol.:h
                Live in the Solution....not the problem

Comment

Hey RG.
                  I am in also! I love your intuition and you always seem to know when to switch things up to help motivate us "slow learners"! THANKS! Come on Coach...seems like you got some players who need your help getting our asses in gear!

Guy
                  "I've done it. I don't need to drink anymore. I'm free!"-Jason Vale

Comment

:moon: hey im here, a little disorientated but my ass is well and truly in gear
                    Today is the tomorrow i worried about yesterday and it turned out fine
                    Keep passing the open windows

Comment

Am shifting gears....coming here ! Ha! Not guilty of failing......move forward. Thanks for the Ann. wishes all ! IAD
                      ?Be who you are and say what you feel because
                      those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind.?
                      Dr. Seuss

Comment

Hi everyone im here ass in gear !
                        Bank account not too bad but wont be treating myself for awhile...

Today went to my follow up session it was really good to see the old faces they were all happy to see me and i was so please to see them. Afterwards we had lunch, soup and bread roll. The guy that takes the group sessions use to be a carer for his daughter his passed his counseling training course and took it on board to do his own sessions from our old group.( But also helps out the borough for free, doesn;t get paid) It been funded by the church. so im feeling great knowning i got somewhere to go when my group sessions finish. Also i went to the gym with them and i did a littlebit of workout, not bad A ! Yeap every day is a new day for ME !
                        Tonight im off to a AA meeting no work for me tonight, so i like to take the time up by going to my meetings

L:hve 2u ALL.x
                        Formerly known as Teardrop:l
                        sober dry since 11th Jan '2010' relapse/slip on 23/7/13 working in progress ! Sober date 25/7/13 ( True learning has often followed an eclipse, a time of darkness, but with each cycle of my recovery, the light grows stronger and my vision is clearer. (AA)
                        my desire to avoid hitting bottom again was more powerful then my desire to drink !

Comment

That dog Ian looks so sweet, i bet his eaten all the choc'late biscuits !
                          Formerly known as Teardrop:l
                          sober dry since 11th Jan '2010' relapse/slip on 23/7/13 working in progress ! Sober date 25/7/13 ( True learning has often followed an eclipse, a time of darkness, but with each cycle of my recovery, the light grows stronger and my vision is clearer. (AA)
                          my desire to avoid hitting bottom again was more powerful then my desire to drink !

Comment

Joining the journey, just not around so much. Good going everyone.
                            sigpic
                            Never look down on a person unless you are offering them a hand up.
                            awprint: RUBY Imagine yourself doing What you love and loving What you do, Being happy From the inside Out, experiencing your Dreams wide awake, Being creative, being Unique, being you - changing things to the way YOU know they can BE - Living the Life you Always imagined.awprint:

Comment

He's more like the slipper eater Type........Ha! ( His quilt is still undetermined ! Ha! ) LOL Catch... Tear.....IAD
                              ?Be who you are and say what you feel because
                              those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind.?
                              Dr. Seuss

Comment

Working...
                              X