Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The Journey begins here so get YOUR ASSES IN GEAR!!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I have a brand new GREAT-neice!!! Laila Rose, 7# 4 ozs., 21" long. I told my brother (the grandfather) he has no idea how his life is going to change.
    sigpic
    Never look down on a person unless you are offering them a hand up.
    awprint: RUBY Imagine yourself doing What you love and loving What you do, Being happy From the inside Out, experiencing your Dreams wide awake, Being creative, being Unique, being you - changing things to the way YOU know they can BE - Living the Life you Always imagined.awprint:

Comment

oh my thats great news ruby comgrats ... well im done and NOW IT TIME TO JUST YELL AND VENT ALITTLE HER ^%#$$%#$^#%#$%#$%#$%#%$#%$#%$#$%#$%$%#%$#%#$%#$%$% #$%%^$^%$$%^$%^$%^$%^$^%$^$%%^$#*#$%$%$%#$%#$%^$$% %^$%%^$%$##$%^$%^#$%$$%$%^$^%$%^$#%^$&%^#$&$%$%#$% #$%#$%#$%#$%#%#$#^u*%$%^*^$#$$%##$%#$%#$%#$%#$%#FU CKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK KFUCKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK KKKKKKFUCKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK KKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK
      FUCK IM DONE AND NOW I FEEL MUCH BETTER ...
      SO LOOKS like everyone is doing their best today ... now someone tell me to just hop in my truck ...please
      :beach: life does change as long as you are willing to change yourself ..
      best thing about the future it comes one day at a time..

Comment

rubywillow;882360 wrote: I have a brand new GREAT-neice!!! Laila Rose, 7# 4 ozs., 21" long. I told my brother (the grandfather) he has no idea how his life is going to change.
        Wonderful news ruby. Congratulations...john
        Outside of a dog a book is mans best friend. Inside of a dog its too dark to read

Comment

Ruby.........Congrats ! Another one into the clan ! Ha! IAD
          ?Be who you are and say what you feel because
          those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind.?
          Dr. Seuss

Comment

welcome waving hang in there and around here and so vent yell screa and post anything here and well be here to help you thur it

Comment

congrats Rubes!!!
              What's wrong Rog?
              I love my family more than alcohol.:h
              Live in the Solution....not the problem

Comment

Hey family! I'm unable to read any posts and very hard to type on blackberry, but wanted to check in and say I'm doing good...not drinking, not really having much fun but my daughter is coming today so hopefully we can slow down and just relax. Love and miss you all! Vicki
                I'm not what I should be, I'm not what I could be. I'm definetly not who I want to be,
                but I'm sure not who I used to be!

There is no pit so deep that God's love is not deeper still.

"I CAN DO ALL THINGS THROUGH CHRIST WHO STRENGTHENS ME." Phil 4:13

Comment

Hey, SOS!! Just wondering about you. Hope you have a beautiful day.
                  sigpic
                  awprint: RUBY Imagine yourself doing What you love and loving What you do, Being happy From the inside Out, experiencing your Dreams wide awake, Being creative, being Unique, being you - changing things to the way YOU know they can BE - Living the Life you Always imagined.awprint:

Comment

HI THERE IAD ,VICKY AND MAMA... well life is going and going as they say ... was a very stressful morning thats the reason for the vent post ,, but wont get into all that im done and got pay and not in jail ..so that a good thing .. and right now im relaxing the rest of the week unless something else comes up ... and if anything doesnt come up i might just disapear for alittle .. but ill let you all know before..so love and hugs stay strong and please see your way to the light

Comment

Oh, but I can always find you, Bubba!
                      sigpic

Comment

I was going to wait till the AM to show you this one.....but could'nt wait ! Ha! I bet that's a lively Development! ha! Gear Shifters....keep moving on ! IAD
                        Dr. Seuss

Comment

Oh, TONY!!! Where DO you find them?? (I've asked before) :H
                          OK, pic time here. Gardenias are blooming and LOVE the smell. Hubs finally got the pool open, then took a break.

Tink and her beloved chicken
                          sigpic

Comment

Where have ya'll disappeared to??? I'm STILL wondering if it's my breath.
                            OK, all my dinner is perking along. Garlic and herb pork tenderloin on the grill; fresh squash and vidalia onions in butter on the stove; hash brown, cheese, and sour cream casserole in the oven; Texas Toast ready to pop in in a few; sliced fresh tomatoes and fresh vinagrette. Grapes and melon for dessert (Hubs will probably top his with peach ice cream!) I haven't been doing much cooking lately, so thought I'd treat Hubs for working so hard around the 'back 40' today.
                            sigpic

Comment

Ruby a friend of mine, whose friend breeds Yorkies asked me if I knew anyone that wanted a one year old Yorkie female. Ace is king of the castle here....would'nt take to kindly to have someone else around! ha! (I'm sure she's show quality) Will ask my sister-in-law if she's interested. IAD
                              Dr. Seuss

Comment

Good to see everyone...just walked in from work....14 hour day and Big Boss in tomorrow....argh!!!!!
                                Kids at church and hubs out with friends, so I am eating fresh grapes and iced tea...life is good
                                Good to hear from you Vickie and Rog I hope your week gets better baby!
                                Mama
                                I love my family more than alcohol.:h
                                Live in the Solution....not the problem

Comment

Working...
                                X