Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The Journey begins here so get YOUR ASSES IN GEAR!!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Oh, Tony!! Don't think that will be a problem for him!! :H
    sigpic
    Never look down on a person unless you are offering them a hand up.
    awprint: RUBY Imagine yourself doing What you love and loving What you do, Being happy From the inside Out, experiencing your Dreams wide awake, Being creative, being Unique, being you - changing things to the way YOU know they can BE - Living the Life you Always imagined.awprint:

Comment

IAD;883700 wrote: God ! I hope you don't have Camel Toe T. Ha! IAD
      last time i looked nope all male here lmao
      :beach: life does change as long as you are willing to change yourself ..
      best thing about the future it comes one day at a time..

Comment

and yes sis i put some of that stuff on it too and tomorrow is my other toe i can only so much pain a day you know lol.. and my sons hate me for their big toe's

Comment

Hi all
          Just doing my nitely reading. Sorry about the teeth Ruby. Working in the HR field I can honestly say all Dental Insurance is a rip off. Tony, you need to check into it but if you do not have continuos insurance there could be a waiting period for some procedures.
          Roger it is so nice of you to take Sue out. Hope she enjoyed it. My Mom is heading here on Monday so wish me luck. Hope you all have a great nite.
          XOXO
          Patti

Comment

OK, making a call out to the travellers on this 'Journey'...............WHERE ARE YOU?????????????? Tony, you have a gender-confusion issue with T!! T, take care of your feet, and keep them clean and treated.
            Time, as challenging as it is as adults to deal with our moms, it would be wonderful to have another day with mine. Try to make the best of it, and deal with each other as adults.

Bird, Momma, SOS, Myra, Gold..........SPEAK UP!! We need more chatter here. I have delegated 3 times a day to computer, to keep from becoming electronically isolated from reality. Have a feeling things are going to start poppin' in our life. Hubs has SO enjoyed being home the last 3 weeks, thinking of new projects everyday.
            Alright, off to have my mouth fixed. So tired w/dealing with all this expense.
            sigpic
            awprint: RUBY Imagine yourself doing What you love and loving What you do, Being happy From the inside Out, experiencing your Dreams wide awake, Being creative, being Unique, being you - changing things to the way YOU know they can BE - Living the Life you Always imagined.awprint:

Comment

Come Home Purty Ruby!!
              Had honchos with me all day yesterday........one of them is a sanctimonious p**ck and really got on my nerves, but I survived.
              Tired today and so glad it's friday......
              Driving to work this morning I think I had a mild panic attack....very scary......finances are so bad for us right now and it's funny how your subconcious can sneak up on you.........I took a 1/2 klonopin and am calmed down now...but that was no fun
              Rog - take care of your toes baby
              Time...enjoy your Mom
              Kisses - Mama
              I love my family more than alcohol.:h
              Live in the Solution....not the problem

Comment

MB, love, I'm sure your under so much pressure right now. This will pass, and maybe you can simplify your life, like I'm trying to do now, and get rid of all the trappings we thought we had to have at one time. I could see a definite problem the way our economy was spending and not being accountible for years, but obviously the financial and government geniuses couldn't. It seemed to simple to me that if a person was given a 'nothing invested' loan on a house, just because they could figure out how to make the monthly payments, SOMEONE had never given any thought to what would happen if they suddenly had a financial crisis; job loss, major disaster, heating and air going out. We, including me, spent ourselves, borrowed ourselves into such a place and all the time being encouraged to do it. Now good people like you and your husband, Tony, Roger, are in dire straits trying to just stay afloat. So believe me, I'm with you, and I wish I had foresight instead of hindsight when we were buying and spending in the 90's.
                You WILL survive this. I know it won't be easy, and there will be changes, but you'll come through it a smart, leaner, wiser family. I know we are. Love you, and call me if you need to talk, sweet girl.
                sigpic

Comment

ruby...you just made me cry tears of appreciation....I have such support from you and love you for it
                  I love my family more than alcohol.:h
                  Live in the Solution....not the problem

Comment

OPPSY I FORGOT TO CHECKIN THIS MORNING ... MY HEAD IS JUST NOT IN THE RIGHT PLACE.. WELL IT IS OK JUST too much i want to do and i dicided to go pick up a boat motor ,just a trolling motor for the runabout ..instead of paying 55$ a night for camping which to me is yuppy camping ..i want the woods and a riverto camp by.. ..
                    well ruby hope you are feeling no pain right now ...
                    hang in the time and enjoy your time with mommy..
                    mama its friday just think of it that way and the weekend is here .. and yes where is everyone .. well hope everyone enjoy stay strong and keep shifting forward

Comment

PS OPERATION OTHER BIG TOE TONIGHT .. MY FIRST TOE IS FEELING SO MUCH BETTER NOW .. LOL

Comment

MB, I love you too, and I mean what I say. I am happy with a simple life, and none of the 'glam' means anything to me. All that glitters is not gold. Hugs to you.
                        Rog, you are a braver man than me..........WAIT! I'm not a man! :H
                        sigpic

Comment

MamaB you know we're here 4 you xxx As Rubes so rightly says this should not have been ALLOWED 2 happen !!! We have to deal with it tho the best we can...keep makin the best decisions 2day & hopefully our 2morrows will see a brighter picture...
                          T glad ur toe's feelin better - better get savin 4 the counsellin ur sons will need 2 cope with the emotional scars of the big toes they inherited from you !!! You bad man... toetally unnecessary inheritance... Btw, when u go camping u gonna bring us back a momentoe ?? Do u take a toe truck or a van ? And take ur sleepin bag 2 keep u toesty...
                          Right thats enough jollity, i have some grass 2 cut, now where did my extension cable get toe....?
                          :sun:

Comment

rubywillow;884431 wrote: All that glitters is not gold....
                            Wow Rubes, was strange 2 read that...is partly why I chose my name... Long story, another time, I'll let it simmer a while...
                            :sun:

Comment

YEP LOVE YA SIS DONT EVER CHANGE GIRL goldy way too funny thankx needed the laugh...

Comment

Wow!! Daughter just called to tell me a Mexican came out of nowhere on a bike and hit the side of her van, on a 6-lane highway!! She jumped out asking him in Spanish if he was OK, but he grabbed his bike and took off!!!!!!!!!! She was so shaken, but I told her I knew it wasn't her fault, just so sorry she and my boys were so upset. He had to be illegal not to have wanted to sue her. I'm am feeling SOOOOOO pissed here!
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X