Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The Journey begins here so get YOUR ASSES IN GEAR!!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Yes, MB. People now tip-toe around 'ethnic' issues. Everyone's 'rights' are more important than the actual law. When do the people who remember who built this country, legally? Who fought and died for it? Actually, most citizens do, but the squeaky wheel gets the grease. I believe, pray, in November it will change.
    People like you, and so many others, who have worked and built all their lives are discounted. If we're all reduced to the lowest level, who will take care of our homeland?
    Enough politics! On to a good day, and focusing on my little world. I hope you get some rest, love, and things improve.
    sigpic
    Never look down on a person unless you are offering them a hand up.
    awprint: RUBY Imagine yourself doing What you love and loving What you do, Being happy From the inside Out, experiencing your Dreams wide awake, Being creative, being Unique, being you - changing things to the way YOU know they can BE - Living the Life you Always imagined.awprint:

Comment

Oh Mas....that breaks my heart. What makes Moms think that it's ok to be so heartless. If Papa Bear and I ever split....I would NEVER keep his kids from him......I know there are two sides to every story, but she sounds just sounds evil right now.
      Let's just think of today as any other day and you go fix your ac.....
      I am fine....struggling, but ok.......every day I am stronger, and I am blessed with my family and all of you....I will thinking of you today my friend
      I love my family more than alcohol.:h
      Live in the Solution....not the problem

Comment

maslow23;891288 wrote: Hey MB,
        Nope, so far, no word from my kiddies. I didn't see them for my birthday, so I don't expect them today. Mother is not being very kind lately. Not going to let it drag me down too much. Sucks, but out of my hands right now. At some point, I will be able to explain myself to them. I do write them letters--no idea if they get them, but I do write and mail them. My daughter will be 5 on 6/29 and I bet I don't get to see her then either. we'll see. In the meantime, remaining sober is the best I can do for myself and them. No lie, it will be a long day!! How have you been?
        Just keep loving them and trying, Mas. :hug:
        sigpic
        awprint: RUBY Imagine yourself doing What you love and loving What you do, Being happy From the inside Out, experiencing your Dreams wide awake, Being creative, being Unique, being you - changing things to the way YOU know they can BE - Living the Life you Always imagined.awprint:

Comment

It's a power play on her part and I understand it (it's the one thing she knows gets to me--she can have the money, house, etc.., don't care about any of that.) By no means do I claim perfection. Far from it, but to involve the children drives me crazy. They certainly didn't ask for any of this Shit. At a minimum, she could at least let them phone me--we'll see. She's a decent person, but quite different from the one I married right now, so it's best I leave her alone and let her figure herself out. No drama needed--had enough of that crap to last the rest of my life. It will work out in the end. What that end result will be remains to be seen. Off to fix the A/C. See you all later.

mama bear;891294 wrote: Oh Mas....that breaks my heart. What makes Moms think that it's ok to be so heartless. If Papa Bear and I ever split....I would NEVER keep his kids from him......I know there are two sides to every story, but she sounds just sounds evil right now.
          Let's just think of today as any other day and you go fix your ac.....
          I am fine....struggling, but ok.......every day I am stronger, and I am blessed with my family and all of you....I will thinking of you today my friend

Comment

Mas, you are so right! Children are torn when this happens, already damaged from losing a parent in the home, and we never know what goes through their little minds (guilt, fear, loss). To involve them in more drama is heinous. You are thinking clearly now, so things work out, but everyone loses in the interim.
            sigpic

Comment

wow mas...I can't believe how calm you are....being a typical female I would be livid....
              I am proud of your quiet strength

Comment

well good afterNOON yes afternoon i slept in .. hehehehehehe and well theres no fishing today .. im too tired woke up early and then just went back and lay down and to sleep...but anyway...
                hang in there maslow .. you are doing a great job thinking clear and staying af..not just for them but for yourself and thats the key ....
                bird i want some peppers .. my tomotoe plants arent doing well .. looks like a bug got on one and ate most of the leaves ...
                mama sounds like you are doig good and ruby enjoy your day and well
                HAPPY FATHERS DAY TO ALL THE DADS OUT THERE LOVE AND HUGS
                :beach: life does change as long as you are willing to change yourself ..
                best thing about the future it comes one day at a time..

Comment

Happy Fathers Day to you too Rog!!

Comment

Don't know, T. You've been a real lay-abed lately. You OK?
                    sigpic

Comment

Just taking it easy today ! Ha! Happy Fathers Day to all the Dads out their ! Checking in.....gear shifters ! ( Mama Bear I know you love that pic...ha! IAD)
                      ?Be who you are and say what you feel because
                      those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind.?
                      Dr. Seuss

Comment

yeah im fine .. and well there really nothing happening over this way to get up and ready for so .. why not .. oh but hey something just came in sue's sister again wants tile done in here back yard .. will be wakig up early and going over there to get meaurment and working in the heat doing tile is going to be carzy really the drying time is fast ...and there also wedseday solar work ... man i need a life well i have one and i just love working .. its what i do best and the most happest
                        :beach: life does change as long as you are willing to change yourself ..
                        best thing about the future it comes one day at a time..

Comment

IAD...you're killing me!!!! (but you made me laugh!)
                          I still like the puppy with the gun!!

Comment

Hubs is up already. Slept less than 6 hours. Has to go back at 6:30 PM. And MAN! is he grumpy!!! It's OK, I'll only bend so far.
                            In-laws are home (shit) and the tyrant has already been over with his complaints. Like I said, Lawd help him if I get to choose the nursing home!!!
                            Made Hubs a sandwich, he's off floating in the pool now, resting. How long till he toasts? :H
                            Really, my life is good, just really busy. Can't get my house cleaned for the interruptions. Need about a week, totally alone, to get things in order. But I know Hubs is stressed and tired, so retirement can't come too early. Then he'll have to learn MY house rules.
                            Have a wonderful day, all. You fathers, take stock of yourselves. We appreciate you, but we underrate the effect you have on your children, especially when they're little. It we don't show them by example then, we have to take the initiative to make them more responsible, accountable human beings. I will support mine to my death with love and emotional support, but not be leaned on or expected to pay for them once they are adults (18 and over, unless they're in college.) We've raised a generation of 'gimmes', and it helps no one. I know it's tough out there, but nothing compared to past generations.
                            No more preaching. Have a great day, Daddys!! :hug:
                            sigpic

Comment

Tony, if I tried a nap in a hammock, I'd have 5 or more kids, Hubs, and 4 dogs trying to get on top of me or needing something urgent! :H OHHHHHHH, but it looks wonderful. I have to re-learn how to relax, and it's not easy for me. I'm always on the move.
                              SOS, check in with us honey. I worry about my children!
                              sigpic

Comment

Ruby...my family (not really, just my hubs) complains that I like to nap too much. I LOVE a god nap and feel it is my due on the weekends........just shut the door. lie down with a book, and BAM...you are napping........

Comment

Working...
                                X